Hi me n my fiance have been ttc for a littel over a year and still nothing well my last perion was on feb 4 but it was light and lasted 3 1/2 days my period before that was jan 6 it lasted for 7 days im pretty regular but I was supose to ovulate on feb 16 -19 and no sign of ovulation my breasts have been really sore even my nipples for almost 2 weeks like sore to the touchand im reallly tired could these be signs of pregnancy or is it in my head and I have had a littel slight cramping for the past 4 days plz anyone with sum answers thank you lauren
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied February 22nd, 2006
Experienced User
It could actually be signs of pregnancy or af. Do you have any hpts? I would take one. Good luck.
|

replied February 25th, 2006
Lauren_pearlsky
Hi! Laurel, I understand your situation that are having some symptoms of pregnancy you should be thankful cause your a soon to be mom now. It would be difficult for you in your first week but later you will enjoying it especially your parenthood

or other wise you can check this one www.Industryniche.Com/recommends/pregnancy without pounds.Html
i'm sure you would be like it. It's tackle everything also have input how to take care a pregnant woman theirself.
|

replied February 25th, 2006
Lauren_pearlsky
Hi! Laurel, I understand your situation that are having some symptoms of pregnancy you should be thankful cause your a soon to be mom now. It would be difficult for you in your first week but later you will enjoying it especially your parenthood

|
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....