My period is supposed to come feb. 20 I havent gotten it yet and its feb.22 and still havent gotten it.. I took a pregnancy test and it came out negative but I have really tender breast and have been urinating more than usual...Is it possible I might be pregnant?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied February 21st, 2006
Especially eHealthy
Yes it's possible...It's always possible when you miss your period. Are your periods normal or do they tend to be late? Are you taking any new medications or recently coming off of birth control. Have you ever experienced sore brest / nipples .Ev.E.R beofre your period? Normally you should be able to take a test and have the correct results (but the .H.C.G levels might not be high enough for the test to detect them)

i'm not a Dr. But I would suggest you take another test and if it turns out to be negative I would give your ob/gyn a call to get a blood test done.

You late period could be the signs of something else.....Let us know how everything turns out
|

replied February 21st, 2006
Well my periods are always regular and I never went on birth control.. And yeah I did get tender breast before I get my period thats why I was waiting for it to come..But it never did.. Im just gonna wait another week or so then test again if still negative and no period I will have to go to a doctor and get a blood test..
|

replied February 23rd, 2006
Well what should I do know im sooo confused....I got my period well dont know if it was my period or not but it got it yesterday and today its like my regular period could it be that im not pregnant after all??
|

Especially eHealthy
More than likely...It's just your period and not a pregnancy..

Are you trying to conceive or was this pregnancy going to be a bad thing for you?

Let me know...
Sarah
|

Well to tell you the truth I was trying to concieve...I know im too young but I guess it was just because I love babies soo much and I see so many women pregnant and some of my friends are and it looks soo cute and interesting... But it wouldnt have been a bad thing for me atleast to me but maybe to my parents it would have..Me and my boyfriend were excited to see if I was pregnant or not my boyfriend did want me to be... What should I do test again if it goes away quick because it just started of as spotting and now its not really like my regular period its not heavy like before...
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...