I had my first dream about baby last night, and I thought i'd share. It's weird. Lol.

I dreamed I had the baby and that it was a girl. (only odd thing about the dream so far is that I don't know the sex yet.) she was 2 months early but completely healthy.
I was at home, and my boyfriend called to check on me and mentioned the baby. All of the sudden, there she was. Labor lasted about 2 seconds and didn't hurt at all. Lol. Also, she did not have the appearance of a newborn (could sit up, crawl, tried forming words and was about the size of a 6-month-old). Also odd was that she was clean and dry, there was no umbilical cord and she was fully clothed - wearing a blue polka-dotted dress.
I told my boyfriend he had to come home (he was at work) and take us to the hospital because I wanted to have the baby checked out. So he came and put the car seat in the car, we loaded up baby and left. However, we never made it to the hospital. Instead, we just drove around town stopping at peoples' houses and workplaces to show off our baby!

It was so odd, but I was so happy when I woke up just because I dreamed about it... Made me even more excited about having a baby, even though it surely will go nothing like that! Lol.

I read in this forum or another that someone dreamed once they gave birth to a puppy... Anybody else have odd ones?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied February 21st, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
I started having dreams when I was about 16 weeks along, and every single one of them was very strange! I would never remember her being born, but she sure was there....Also not in the newborn stage, but about 6 or 7 months old. It was bizarre. Then all my dreams the baby was a girl, and sure enough when I had my u/s they told me it was a girl. I've heard a lot of people dream about the sex of the baby. My sister in law had dreams of all boy babies, and she had a boy. I doubt it's always true, but kinda neat.
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
I had a strange dream about a baby the other day. My bf and I were hanging out talking about the baby, then the next second she was born and about 2 months old and we were deciding on names lol
|

Especially eHealthy
When I was pregnant with macy I remember dreaming sitting at ruby tuesdays and was pregnant and there was a baby girl at the table with me. When we were asked to order she dtarted drawing and it was a pic of a baby boy. I thought I ws gunna have a boy butthen she turned out to b a girl and this one now is a boy so I think it was her drawing
|

Extremely eHealthy
My hubby has had dreams that we are having baby catapiller with the face of patrick swazey. And we swaddle it up and he turns into a little boy baby. Not sure what that is all about...But no dreams for me yet. I can't hardly sleep as it is now.
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
The most memorable (probably bcos it was scary) was when I dreamed that the baby was born early and would die without some type of transplant from my husband and I couldn't find him. He had like run away from the military (which he isn't in by the way) with a friend (hmmm...) and the baby was so small that she (also weird since i'm having a boy) could fit in the palm of my hand.
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
I am ttc for baby number 3, and I have already started dreaming about our next baby!!
I dreamt I was pregnant standing in my kitchen thinking 'labours started', next minute baby had been born and was laying in my 2nd childs pushchair! He was a big baby and looked alot like my other children, next minute my dads was in the house and I was like 'dad we have had the baby look, here is charlie!' ( what we want to call next baby if its a boy)
i think I dreamt its a boy because I already have 2 boys and everyone keeps telling me its my turn for a girl but I can't see it happening myself!
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...