Ok I am a 17 year old male and have had this problem for quite a few years now and I have gone to the hospital to find out what is wrong. About once a week or so I fin myself unable to pee, sometimes not even a drop, despte the fact that my bladder is full to the rim. According to the people at the hospital and the test's they have done I have a mislerned urinating reflex. Ok, fair enoufgh... But that still doesnt explain why my urine becomes mirky right before the problem really sets in and sometimes asif something pops in the urinal tube at the momen that I suddenly am able to pee again. (murkyness may occur here too sometimes). This problem has been getting progressively worse since it started. Finaly, just now I had a short sharp pain in the urinal tube, somewhere towards the end, but not quite, after wich a small amount of transparent fluid came out...
(note that I am not yet sexually active)

i am going back to the hospital next friday to see if the medication that is supposed to help my peeing reflexes relax helped... But the other symptoms dont make any sence... Someone please help. But do think before posting... Im am the paranoyed type... If I get too many idea's buzzing around in my head you will see me in the "mental conditions" forums alot... Thanks in advance!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied February 19th, 2006
Experienced User
Hey sorry to hear youve had so much trouble.
Did the hospital do a bladder scan, take an x-ray? Sounds like there is something wrong with your urinary tubules.
|

Yah, the hospital did an x-ray and ultrasound to check for stones or anything of the sort. Nothing came of that. Also each time I have taken in urine for examination it has been free of bacteria.
|

Did they do a cystoscopy? Are you drinking plenty of water? The murkiness sounds a bit like dehydration?
|

I have bad drinking habbits, that could be a part of it, ill see if I cant force myself to drink more... Set a ridged shedule or something. Because I myself dont just go to get a drink of water. Thanks for the input. Also, they did do a cystoscopy, nothing wrong there it seemed
|
Must Read
One in five women will develop a UTI during her life. But what are UTIs? and what causes this type of infection?...
Why are women more at risk of developing UTI than men? Read here for more on what causes urinary tract infections and what puts you at risk of UTI....
A UTI can affect the bladder, kidney, ureters and/or the urethra. Learn which symptoms indicate urinary tract infection, complications and when to seek help....