Hey, for about 3 years now my left nipple has been sore/sensitive. It bugs the hell out of me cause it can be slightly painful. I am male, 28 years old. Any ideas?
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper jnewb2148
|

replied February 25th, 2006
sensitive nipple wrote:
omg seriouslly me too dawg.

Ow my nipple.

have you made a quality post anywhere on this board?? If you only want to sit and mock people, go to a bs website.
|

replied February 25th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
I agree--
|

replied February 27th, 2006
Experienced User
Yeah I have just looked at his profile and he has posted on loads of things he is a pisstaker and insults us with every post plz report as well
|

replied February 10th, 2010
Male nipple sensitivity
I have this and it can be worse than pain. You have a myofacial pain syndrome trigger point in the pectoralis muscle between the nipple and your armpit. usually closer to the nipple about the 4th rib down. massage along the area looking for a small lump and massage and pressure it to diminish the sensivity. once located, massage it whenever it acts up and eventually it will improve. If it flairs just repeat. you will soon know when it is starting up and catch it early. Go to a hospital and ask the medical libraran to research a book called the trigger point manual by Travell and Simon. Look in the back for nipple sensivity and it is there. it was a god send of relief for me. This can be absolutel miserable and most Drs don't have the answer.
|

replied March 29th, 2010
could be dry skin? if I don't moisturize mine can get irritated by the fabric of my clothing..
|

replied January 19th, 2012
my penis has a green lumpy spots on it any ideas???
|
Must Read
Learn how doctors clinically diagnose one of twelve kinds of anxiety disorders...and which doctors you should see for an anxiety diagnosis....
Anxiety disorders can affect anyone. But do you know the common signs and symptoms of anxiety disorders? Learn more now....
Anxiety is a normal, healthy emotion when experienced during specific moments. But do you know the signs that anxiety has gotten out of control? Read more here...