Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Early Pregnancy Signs and Symptoms Forum

Cramping When Taking Clomid.....have Pcos Taking Metformin

Hi,

about 3 months ago I was told I have pcos. Since then I have been taking 1000mg of metformin and I finished a round of clomid 50mg days 3-7. Ever since day 3 when I started clomid I have been getting weird cramps in my pelvic region. It goes back and forth from the left side to the right side (more so on the left side). I am now on cd 14 and have not ovulated yet but have been experiencing these cramps for 11 days now. What could be causing this? I know ovulation can cause cramping but I haven't ovulated yet and am wondering if I even will.

Shouldn't I be ovulating soon?
Has anyone experienced this? :cry:
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 7th, 2006
Re: Pcos
I have pcos and was on clomid and metformin for a while also. I would think that you should be ovulating. I know they had to up my dose at one point because I wasn't ovulating. I would bring it up to your doctor next time you go and maby they can change your dose.

Tara
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
What is PCOS? And when does polycystic ovary syndrome become a problem for women?...
Not all women with PCOS share the same symptoms but women with PCOS exhibit one of three main symptoms. PCOS signs and symptoms made clear here....
PCOS is often misdiagnosed. Educate yourself with some diagnostic questions that can point you in the right direction for an accurate PCOS diagnosis....