Medical Questions > General Forum Topics > General Q and A Forum

Mood Changes/somethings Wrong Dunno.

Well about 3 months ago I was prescribed adderall. After trying it a few times without being prescribed...I could actually focus and do good in school. Well after about 2 months of being on it...Around 12-3 in the day ( I take it at 6:30 in the morning) I feel horrible. I just want to cry and I feel all depressed. I hate it I just like want to crawl in a ball. Does anybody know if this is a side affect? Also another question is...I just turned 16 and I was wondering if its ok to change alot. I always have this changing clothing styles on my mind..That I cant focus. Like I wear baggy stuff now but I want to go hippie...As weird as it sounds. I have constant worrying about such as masterbating...Affecting everything around me. I also feel like im going to die because I took 20 dollars from my sis. Last year..And im going to pay her back. Once the add. Wears off or I dont take it I feel better..Just immature and dumb really. I also worry about my future...I doubt ill amount to anything have average grades.

Please help me.
Thanks
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied January 23rd, 2018
It is not possible to make a diagnosis without a complete physical examination. The limited history is also not helpful.

Your concerns mentioned here are more due to anxiety, stress, depression or related psychiatric issues rather than any other medical disorders.

Laboratory tests including blood work, culture studies, chest Xrays etc would also be needed to make a diagnosis or rule out specific medical disorders and decide on the treatment .

It would be best that you consult with your doctor and seek a proper medical opinion.

|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our General Q and A , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.