User Profile
Do people still post here?! I remember when I first used to use this forum everyone was writing posts here. Now there never seems to be many posts! Maybe everyones getting pregnant a lot quicker at the mo! Lol. If so, share your advice!!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied February 17th, 2006
Active User, very eHealthy
I think u r wrong.

It's more like everybody is giving up becoz it is such a struggle to get pregnant. With every month praying that the period doesn't come.
|

Experienced User
I noticed that these boards move pretty slow to. Lots of people looking at post but not many responses.
|

Active User, very eHealthy
Aww
Hopefully thats not true that pple are giving up in getting preggy. Hmm I thought about giving up but all the pple here at the forum are so supportive and encouraging and pple are still trying hard to get preggy here, I got back motivation now to try again hehe. Lets hope we all get preggy soon and dont give up.
|

replied February 18th, 2006
Experienced User
I'm definately not giving up. I am going to wait until friday, if I still don't have af I will test again and if it is still negative I am making an appt to see my doctor. I am not going to wait months this time. I just hope they are willing to help me out this early. With my luck I will get a doctor who says, just give your body some time to get back on track.
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Good luck to you abbysmom!!!

Well, ( I know this is gross) but my af has nearly finished so we will be doing the baby dance thing very soon! Lol! Please people wish me luck for this month!!
|

Experienced User
This is so funny. When I decided to give up I got pregnant. Maybe if you occupy yourself with somthing else it will help to relax you and get you preggy sooner. I know I have been focused on my wedding. We ended up moving the wedding date to early may. So we have to make some arrangements. Best of luck to every one. Baby dust to all ttc.
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
My partner and I have only been ttc for 2mths but I found last month a real struggle. The constant thoughts of am I or aren't I pregnant were to much to bear!
We have both agreed that we already have 2 children and we do really want another baby but we can wait , there is no rush for us. We have decided just to wait and see, we wont be using protection but we wont be setting dates to have sex either. Hopefully this will be alittle less stressful and frustrating!
|

I know I am relatively new but you know what they say.
"a watched pot never boils." also I heard that the more you ttc the smaller the chance. After my 2nd baby I was scared to get into the swing of things again because I was not ready for a 3rd child. Wouldnt you know what seem's like 2 very short years later I am pregg.With lucky #3. I hope all of you are as fortunate as I was,and whatever you do dont give up!
|

replied February 19th, 2006
Experienced User
I don't think I am obsessing to much about actually getting pregnant. I just want my cycles straightened out. I hate coming of off birth control. It just throws my whole body out of whack.
|

User Profile
replied February 19th, 2006
Supporter
Congratulations maria!

ttc sucks!!! I'm not counting days or even ovulation, but damn this is frustrating!
|
Tags: pregnant
Quick Reply
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....