Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Am I Pregnant Forum

My Breasts Still Are Sore Could Symptoms Start So Early Or

Could the pain be from ovulation? Im suppose to get my pd next week, would it be too early to have breast tenderness as a symptom?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied February 15th, 2006
I don't think so, I had breast tenderness since the date I o'd until now. I just found out i'm pregnant. So I absolutely believe breast tenderness is a sign but sometime people can get it confused with pms but with me I only get breast tenderness a day before af not a week before. So baby dust to you,
|

Extremely eHealthy
I got tender breasts I think a weekand a half before my period was due. Which for me was unusual because that's never been a symptom for me before my period. So....I had my suspicions before I had missed a period. I was sort of stressed because my husband and I were getting ready to take our nieces and nephews to the campground and I really wanted to go swimming, and my period was due the day we went on vacation. So all 3 days I was able to swim, I only spotted and thought my period would just be late. Well to top it off I was pregnant!!!! So that goes down in my records as my best vacation ever. And people called me crazy for taking 6 kids camping in a 2 bedroom cabin! :p anyways here's some baby dust ****** and lots of bfp +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ good luck!
|

Active User, very eHealthy
Hey
Thank u both for the baby dust =) im happy I guess I have a chance of being preggy then.
|

Experienced User
I had tender breasts just over a week before my period was due
|

Extremely eHealthy
I also forgot to mention that the day I was supposed to get my period, I thought I had because I had started to spot, which is how my period starts out too. Well....That wasn't af that was implantation bleeding!!
|

Hmm
Weird, im starting to have a lot of creamy, lotiony discharge too. Wonder what it is?
|

replied February 16th, 2006
Experienced User
Me Too
I had breats tenderness for 21 days. And I have lots of creamy mucus too
somtimes I have soo much I think thatt it is my period but then when I go check its not any way let me know what happens
|

Hmm
My back kinda hurts too, is it too early though for this to be a symptom? Lol everyday I seem to feel a new symptom and wonder if its preggy one hehe.
|

Especially eHealthy
If you stress on it..You body can actually trick you into being preggy....You're not physically preggy...Just emotionally..... That's why everyone says not to stress these little changes as they could be just your period....

Good .Luck and I hope yall get what yall want!!!
Sarah
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Wishing you good luck for this month snowygirl!! You've had so many ups and downs with this ttc stuff!
|

replied February 21st, 2006
Thats happens to me my breast are very tender.. I have been urinating more often than usual and I took a pregnancy test and got negative could those be signs of pregnancy ...
|

replied June 24th, 2009
trying to concieve
i been ttc for over 3 years now i have done self insemination and keep having sore breats could this be pregnancy ? I dont want to get my hope up but i have longed for a baby for so many years i am having a sperm donar and hope im pregnant this is the first time i have done this please help!!
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
Birth control is helpful in preventing pregnancy. Need to know more about birth control? Start here to learn more about popular methods of birth control....
You have many birth control options. Each works differently. What are the choices and what should you consider in order to help you make your decision? ...
Each method of birth control comes with risks to your health. What are the general problems you could encounter?...