My cousin and I were messing around and he punched me in the arm, it wasn't really hard but it wasn't soft either, anyway, two lumps appeared on my arm, they were about 1cm round and came out about 5-6mm then went down almost right away, it was odd so I had him try again and it happened again. It was on the muscle just below my shoulder and it kind of freaked me out, that's why I am asking if anyone knows what it could be here.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied February 17th, 2006
Experienced User
I knew a guy that use to punch his own arm in the bicep area, and he would get this swelling knot and then it would pretty much disappear instantaneously. I always figured that it was him hitting a vein and it kinda blocked the flow for a second, swelled and then resumed back to it's normal position. I don't know if that's what it was ... But it is really freaky to see something like that.
|

replied February 18th, 2006
That could be it, I hate doctors so I don't really feel like going to one to find out.
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....