Medical Questions > Womens Health > Birth Control Forum

tubes burned can I have kids ?

15 years ago I had my tubes burned. I am divorced and considering marriage. My future husband would like to have a child. I want to know if there is any type of surgery that I can undergo to have this procedure reversed?

Thank you in advance for your cooperation and support and most importantly confidential!!!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 15th, 2004
Starting Over
I have the same situation (well similar anyway) I had my tubes tied 6 yrs ago and I have remarried and I was wondering if it's still possiable 2 concieve(after surgery). Please say its so!!!!
|

replied April 23rd, 2011
yes it's possible to consieve after the surgey. but if you do get pregent there's a possiblity that the baby can grow in your tubes but if that does happen you need to see your doctor b/c if the baby grows up to four months in your tubes it can bust your tubes causing you and baby to DIE!!!! so check wit doctor that much i do know
|

replied April 23rd, 2011
yes it's possible to consieve after the surgey. but if you do get pregent there's a possiblity that the baby can grow in your tubes but if that does happen you need to see your doctor b/c if the baby grows up to four months in your tubes it can bust your tubes causing you and baby to DIE!!!! so check wit doctor that much i do know
|

replied January 15th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Sometimes the procedure can be reversed, but if not you should still be able to have eggs removed from your ovaries, fertilized with husbands sperm, then implanted in your uterus.
|
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Dr. Ana Aleksovska
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile
Dr. Ana Aleksovska
User Profile
User Profile
Must Read
Birth control is helpful in preventing pregnancy. Need to know more about birth control? Start here to learn more about popular methods of birth control....
You have many birth control options. Each works differently. What are the choices and what should you consider in order to help you make your decision? ...
Each method of birth control comes with risks to your health. What are the general problems you could encounter?...