Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Teen Pregnancy Forum

Jasie's Baby's Here!!!!!!!!

It was so amazing to be in the delivery room! Ahh, I want to tell you guys everything but jasie made me promise to let her tell you guys. She'll be on tomorrow hopefully.
The baby came into the world about twenty minutes ago. Im on my brother's laptop at the hospital still. I'm going to check in on them before I go home, and then i'll be back on again. :)
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied February 12th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
Wow congrats to jasie! Hope the baby is healthy! Aww
|

Experienced User
Well done
|

Experienced User
The baby's perfect, lol. As healthy as can be. Full details tomorrow!
|

Experienced User
Ok
|

Especially eHealthy
Thanks jewel for bringing it to my attention that she had the baby but now im gunna freak til I get to find out what she had and stuff. Lol
|

Experienced User
Ohmigosh, I want to tell you so badly. I will resist. =) jasie told me that she's going to sleep for the rest of the night, and then post in the morning when she goes home. She's doing really well, so she's going home in the morning. :)
|

Especially eHealthy
Awesome from your point of view how was it watching a kid actually come out? Were u all down there taking notes? Lol u no ive never seen a live birth in person and if im gunna do it im curious about it
|

Experienced User
It was incredible. So amazing. The first scream was like the best sound in the world, lol! I'd love to go through the experience again. :) I totally recommend it.
|

User Profile
replied February 13th, 2006
Supporter
Wow.. Tell her congrates from all of us on ehealth :).. Im happy everything went well:)
|

replied February 13th, 2006
Biggest congrats to jasie!!!
Is it a boy or girl?!~
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...