I think I need help, I am 22 and have been in a realtion ship for 4.5 years, but I like other guys and there have been time that I wanted to cheat on my boyfriend, and I cant help but to talk to other guys, I like the attention but I feel sooo bad, can someon give me advice, am I too young to be feeling all these types of ways?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied March 1st, 2006
Especially eHealthy
I think you were too young when you got into this long relationship and you need time to explore and experience other things,your curious and that normal,even if you are in love.
|

replied March 13th, 2006
Experienced User
Re: In Love But I Like Other Guys
22andafraid wrote:
i think I need help, I am 22 and have been in a realtion ship for 4.5 years, but I like other guys and there have been time that I wanted to cheat on my boyfriend, and I cant help but to talk to other guys, I like the attention but I feel sooo bad, can someon give me advice, am I too young to be feeling all these types of ways?

seems like you got into the relationship to young. You were never able to know anything different which in the long ru hurt you and your bf. I know it doesnt seem like it when your young but it is really helpfull tosee other people from time to time and not make up your mind so fast, so young.
|