Must Read
Hair loss affects more than half of the population by age 60. Start here for basic info on hair loss and types of hair loss that doctors can diagnose....
What causes hair loss? Read on for a complete list of possible causes so that you can evaluate and identify hair loss causes....
Do you know the early signs of hair loss? And when does hair loss require medical attention? Get better results for treating hair loss by identifying it early....
Can someone recommend me some good dandruff shampoo?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied February 12th, 2006
Experienced User
My mom always used neutrogena t-gel or head and shoulders.
|

replied February 18th, 2006
I used dandruff shampoo before but now.
I been used many kind of the shampoo but it doesn't work at all. Those shampoo was definately bad..Now I never use anti drandruff shampoo because I dont trust it any more. It doesnt work for everyone.
|

User Profile
Experienced User
I used the head and shoulders 2in1 for dry scalp and dandruff and it works great. And also the t-gel is supposed to work great as well
|

Head and shoulders have a new one out and it has conditioner too. Was sent a free bottle of both and my hair feels lovely and it's not itching.
|

replied September 28th, 2018
I recommend you to use the Ayurvedic shampoo, Which is chemical free and beneficial for hair growth. I use the patanjali kesh kanti shampoo, which is totally chemical free and safe for hair.
|
Tags: Hair Loss, hair, loss
Quick Reply