My stomach/intestine area has been upset for about 2-3 days and i'm trying to trace the cause. There are three things I ate that might be suspect.

1) canned mandarin oranges - they were in my fridge, which I accidentally left open for 9+ hours while I was at work. I threw everything else away except for this, which I refridgerated again and then ate. Botulism? I don't know much about this disease.

2) chunky peanut butter - this was new to my diet this week. Although i've eaten peanut butter before without getting sick.

3) undercooked chicken breast - I cooked it for a maybe 30 minutes or so in a covered pot filled with water on medium high heat, but it was really thick. I ate maybe 4-8 ounces before I realized the inside wasn't cooked all the way.

I'm thinking it might be the chicken breast but would that last for 2-3 days. All my other cases of upset stomach lasted 1 day at the max; they also were only in my stomach, where this weird feeling is in my intestine too, I think.

Any theories?
Did you find this post helpful?
|
Must Read
You've probably had a case of food poisoning at least one in your life...but what types of food poisoning exist? Basics on food poisoning here....
Not everyone will get sick from contaminated food. Learn who is more at risk of food poisoning, and what factors increase bacterial growth here....
How do you know if you've got a case of salmonella food poisoning versus e. coli? Learn the basic symptoms of food poisoning and when to seek help here....