Has anyone ever felt a strange click feeling with your heartbeat? I started noticing this a few months back, when I was laying on my side in bed. Now it seems to be more frequent & happens in any position i'm trying to sleep in. I've had my husband listen to my heart when it happens, but he does not hear anything, but I feel it. Getting a bit concerned about it. I had gallbladder surgery last april, but am otherwise a healthy 33 year old, 110 lb female. Within the last year i've had two ekg's & worn a holter monitor for 24 hours, before knowing my chest pain was coming from a diseased gallbladder.

Thanks,
blue

Last edited by Blue_Streak_Creations on February 11th, 2006 09:48 AM; edited 1 time in total
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied February 11th, 2006
Click?
Some people have that feeling with mitral valve prolapse.
|

replied February 13th, 2006
Experienced User
Went to the dr today. Typically when it's mitral valve you hear a click. He did not hear a click, but I feel a click at times, typically only at night. Also at times a bubbly feeling in the center of my chest. He ordered a 24 hour holter for me to wear. I also had a episode yesterday of a elevated heart rate over 100 for about 3 hours. And also a episode of a sudden extremely fast heart rate like 200 beats a minute that lasted for 5 seconds with a quivering feeling in the center of my chest...That then abruptly stopped with a thud. Anyone had any experiance with this type of thing.? It's new for me & scaring the bejesits outta me.
|

replied February 26th, 2012
I have that to but before it started i was diognosed with anxiety or probably its that you have anemia
|

replied February 13th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
I am a heart attack survivor and I do feel the quivering them thud. This I believe is from the damage to my heart from the heart attack. The lower portion of my heart was damaged from lack of blood flow, and oxygen during the heart attack, so now periodically I have this quivering then thud--all then returns to normal. Only happened 3 times in the past 2 1/2 years.
|

replied May 5th, 2016
i have angina aswell its really bad heart palpatations and iget so stressed about it. Please let me know what I can do so ai can start living my life again! thanks guys - sam
|
Must Read
What happens during a heart attack? Get heart attack facts here....
What causes a heart attack? Are women more likely than men to have a heart attack? We review the risk factors and causes of heart attack here....
Can you identify early signs and symptoms of a heart attack? Are women heart attack symptoms different than men? Click here to learn when to seek help....