February 14th, 2006
Experienced User
surrender wrote:
well hell!!! So I guess you are just smarter than everyone who's ever written anything on the upsides of circ. I could go thro your reasons not to and say why they're wrong but !! I have a life and don't need to make myself all high and mighty by just pushing what I believe in. Who gives a flying ! what other ppl do w/ their baby boys. You just worry about the wieners you have to circ, and i'll worry about my
..For the love of.....Yeish!


and you don't feel the need to correct someone, when they say something that's ridiculously wrong? If your friend was going around telling everyone that 2+2 equals 50 and trying to convince everyone of this, you wouldn't correct them? That's all I see this as. If you actually read what I wrote you would see me mention that I don't care. It's not my choice. They're not my kids. I made my decision already. I just dislike when people throw around facts that aren't true like you just did. So I corrected you.

Get over it.
|
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied February 14th, 2006
Supporter
allie_18 wrote:
yea well unlike you, I care about all babies, not just my own. If people dont know theres no good enough reason to chop your baby's skin off, then im telling them to protect the babies who cant speak out for themselves! Hunter has shown proof its not good thing to do! If you love your baby as much as you should, then u wont do it to them! :x

you don't care about your own baby, never mind other babies :roll:

your baby hasn't moved in over a week and you don't care enough to go to the hospital........ Perfect example of a horrible mother!!!
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied February 14th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
Do care, I love my baby :x my doctor isnt there today, I phoned up.
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied February 14th, 2006
Experienced User
allie_18 wrote:
do care, I love my baby :x my doctor isnt there today, I phoned up.


you shouldn't wait for your doctor to come back hun. You should go to the hospital, now. Go to the er. They can do ultrasounds there and make sure everything is ok.
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied February 14th, 2006
Experienced User
allie_18 wrote:
do care, I love my baby :x my doctor isnt there today, I phoned up.


this women is calling other women bad mothers? That is funny. I have a son, he is circumsized. I am preg with #2 and if it is a boy he will be too. Mine is for religious reasons. Last time I checked I still had that right. I have educated myself and I don't need a knocked up teenager who doesn't even get adequate prenatal care telling me I am an abuser. I love my children, I would die for them. Who are you to judge women you haven't met? I am a damn good mother, I don't need your two-cent opinion.
Ashlee
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied February 14th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
Yea for religious reasons I can understand why you do it even though I still dont agree. But others are doing it just because they prefere how it looks and for tradition sake, thats stupid and its cruel. Dont tell me im a bad mother, im not the one chopping off pieces of my babies skin for no good reason! It is child abuse. Hunter typed out all the cons of having it done, there are no pros, even health authorities are slating it. I suggest you read all hunters posts, or research it for yourself! Like I said, I can understand your reason for doing it if you're religious, but its still not best for the baby, and religion isnt the reason most americans do it.
Dont judge me just because im a teenager either!
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied February 14th, 2006
Experienced User
First off allie, go read some books and find something new to say.

Second, hunter only stated the cons to circumcision not the pros, and if you research it yourself before you start talking out of your a$$ you will see that there is pros and cons.

Third, just because these organizations say that they don't recommend that you do it, they still leave the choice up to you "why?" because the choice is up to each individual.

Fourth, there are laws that say that certain drugs are legal and many people take them, even though they may suffer side effects or become addicted and dependent on them. The law says that it is legal, that doesn't make it right! So for those organizations that say they "do not recommend it" they are only giving their personal opinion, that does't make it right.

Btw, I never said that I was getting my child circumcised because of religious purposes like you said I did. I researched circumcision even before I found out that my baby is a boy and I was divided between the pros and the cons. So I asked his father who knows better than I do because he is a man and knows men who have had problems because of being uncircumcised. His father would like for his child to be circumcised.

I don't think that mothers are getting their child circumcised because they want their children's penis to look nice!!!

Hunter, everyone who is for circumcision has stated that it is one's personal choice and left it at that, worry about your kids and mind your own business.

So why don't y.O.U. Stop trying to convince everyone that 2+2=50
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied February 14th, 2006
Experienced User
mia7 wrote:
hunter, everyone who is for circumcision has stated that it is one's personal choice and left it at that, worry about your kids and mind your own business.

So why don't y.O.U. Stop trying to convince everyone that 2+2=50


please. Quote any of my posts where I said that. No really. Because I find you pushing people around and trying to tell them when to speak or post or what they should say a lot more controlling then the list of generalized and proven facts that I posted. Think before you attempt a flame.

I so enjoy how so many of you people go on and on about all these pro's there are to circ yet I have yet to see anyone list one that wasn't pure bullsh*t or the same old myths they've been circulating since the beginning of time. I have yet to see anyone who's actually done more reading then one or two pro-circ sites and can actually put up a logical debate on this instead of calling each other bad mothers or telling people "omg stay out of my buziness!"

get back to me when you actually spend more then 5 minutes reading about how circ'ing cures aids and makes it impossible to catch stds or have utis or whatever other ridiculous lies you found out on ilovecircumcision.Com or some equally biased site.
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied February 14th, 2006
Experienced User
allie_18 wrote:
yea for religious reasons I can understand why you do it even though I still dont agree. But others are doing it just because they prefere how it looks and for tradition sake, thats stupid and its cruel. Dont tell me im a bad mother, im not the one chopping off pieces of my babies skin for no good reason! It is child abuse. Hunter typed out all the cons of having it done, there are no pros, even health authorities are slating it. I suggest you read all hunters posts, or research it for yourself! Like I said, I can understand your reason for doing it if you're religious, but its still not best for the baby, and religion isnt the reason most americans do it.

Dont judge me just because im a teenager either!



(1) don't care if some knocked up teenager living off the government is at peace with my decision.
(2) I have read all about it. I don't need advice, I have children.
(3) i'm not really judging you. But practice what you preach. I think you are judging other people by one choice they make. Btw, I was 19 when I had my son and I was a heck of alot more mature than you. You have alot of growing up to do before you bring a baby into this world.
Ashlee
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied February 14th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
Mia, I was referring to acoles post, which if you read it states she did it for her religious beliefs, so shut up will you, you're the one talking out your a$$ now!
So come on then what are the pros?? I havent seen or heard any real pro's for it....I wonder why some mothers here did it, any decent reasons other than religion? Probably not as no one has stated why.
No I wont mind my own business, if you dont like it then dont comment. Babies cant speak out for themselves!
Neither will I change what im saying mia, because I know im right. You should research it p.R.O.P.E.R.L.Y yourself...Off you go.
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied February 14th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
Lol! Its not about me or anyone else being 'at peace' with your decision, its about doing whats best for your baby. I already said I can understand why you would do it for religious reasons as it says in the bible to do it. So calm down. If you've read all about it, other than religious reasons, what are the pro's then hmm? Im not judging, im saying dont harm a baby unecessarily! And yea im a 'knocked up teenager', most people posting here are too, so? What the hell has that got to do with whats best for a baby. You're trying to change the subject..Blah. Why are you telling me you were more mature than me? No ones bothered lol
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied February 14th, 2006
Experienced User
So here are some links to the men's health forum, here they show pros and cons to both. There are many more but too many to post all here.


Http://ehealthforum.Com/health/topic11902. Html



http://ehealthforum.Com/health/topic35835. Html

http://ehealthforum.Com/health/topic48209. Html

http://ehealthforum.Com/health/topic47583. Html

http://ehealthforum.Com/health/topic11902. Html

http://ehealthforum.Com/health/topic31168. Html

http://ehealthforum.Com/health/topic44929. Html

http://ehealthforum.Com/health/topic51805. Html

http://ehealthforum.Com/health/topic15937. Html

http://ehealthforum.Com/health/topic34636. Html

anyway, I have never said that I agree or disagree with this, which is why I left if up to the father.


I said
"true, let's not fight over it just because of some people's narrow mind and immaturity. I am not the happiest thinking that my child has to have this done but if it's best for him than that's what matters.

We have to make hard choises sometimes as mothers but we all love our children and want what's best for them. "

you replied right after
"im not being narrow minded. You dont even feel good about doing it, yet your still going ahead because of culture traditions which originated from religious beliefs written in the bible, its crazy your nuts. If the baby could talk he would be saying dont do it to me.
Michelle its child abuse in my opinion, so if you did it then yes thats what you were being.
I love my baby too much to hurt him unnecessarily, you didnt. "

so that's what you said. If you weren't directing that towards me then you should have put a name on there.



Anyway this is the first time that I waste my time with people such as yourself,( I have never bother to argue with kids like you) and I am now done.
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied February 14th, 2006
Experienced User
hunterjumper wrote:
surrender wrote:
well hell!!! So I guess you are just smarter than everyone who's ever written anything on the upsides of circ. I could go thro your reasons not to and say why they're wrong but ! I have a life and don't need to make myself all high and mighty by just pushing what I believe in. Who gives a flying ! what other ppl do w/ their baby boys. You just worry about the wieners you have to circ, and i'll worry about my
..For the love of.....Yeish!


and you don't feel the need to correct someone, when they say something that's ridiculously wrong? If your friend was going around telling everyone that 2+2 equals 50 and trying to convince everyone of this, you wouldn't correct them? That's all I see this as. If you actually read what I wrote you would see me mention that I don't care. It's not my choice. They're not my kids. I made my decision already. I just dislike when people throw around facts that aren't true like you just did. So I corrected you.

Get over it.


well if you had half a brian you would know that my facts were true. So don't think I just made that stuff up. You have no idea what you're talking about. Just face the fact that there are benefits to having circ. Done. !**@! hell, i'm so over this. You just keep blabbering on. I know what i'm talking about, you lil girl are just to imature to see both sides. I know there are cons and pros either way. I'm thru here
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied February 14th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
Allie, you are in no position to lecture on doing what's best for the baby.
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied February 14th, 2006
Experienced User
acoles70 wrote:
allie_18 wrote:
do care, I love my baby :x my doctor isnt there today, I phoned up.


this women is calling other women bad mothers? That is funny. I have a son, he is circumsized. I am preg with #2 and if it is a boy he will be too. Mine is for religious reasons. Last time I checked I still had that right. I have educated myself and I don't need a knocked up teenager who doesn't even get adequate prenatal care telling me I am an abuser. I love my children, I would die for them. Who are you to judge women you haven't met? I am a damn good mother, I don't need your two-cent opinion.

Ashlee


amen!
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied February 14th, 2006
Experienced User
mia7 wrote:
first off allie, go read some books and find something new to say.


Second, hunter only stated the cons to circumcision not the pros, and if you research it yourself before you start talking out of your a$$ you will see that there is pros and cons.


Third, just because these organizations say that they don't recommend that you do it, they still leave the choice up to you "why?" because the choice is up to each individual.


Fourth, there are laws that say that certain drugs are legal and many people take them, even though they may suffer side effects or become addicted and dependent on them. The law says that it is legal, that doesn't make it right! So for those organizations that say they "do not recommend it" they are only giving their personal opinion, that does't make it right.

Btw, I never said that I was getting my child circumcised because of religious purposes like you said I did. I researched circumcision even before I found out that my baby is a boy and I was divided between the pros and the cons. So I asked his father who knows better than I do because he is a man and knows men who have had problems because of being uncircumcised. His father would like for his child to be circumcised.


I don't think that mothers are getting their child circumcised because they want their children's penis to look nice!!!


Hunter, everyone who is for circumcision has stated that it is one's personal choice and left it at that, worry about your kids and mind your own business.

So why don't y.O.U. Stop trying to convince everyone that 2+2=50

amen to you too lol
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied February 14th, 2006
Experienced User
allie_18 wrote:
mia, I was referring to acoles post, which if you read it states she did it for her religious beliefs, so shut up will you, you're the one talking out your a$$ now!
So come on then what are the pros?? I havent seen or heard any real pro's for it....I wonder why some mothers here did it, any decent reasons other than religion? Probably not as no one has stated why.
No I wont mind my own business, if you dont like it then dont comment. Babies cant speak out for themselves!
Neither will I change what im saying mia, because I know im right. You should research it p.R.O.P.E.R.L.Y yourself...Off you go.


ohya, because nobody else has researched this and when we talk about the pros we're just making it all up of the top of our heads ::roll::
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied February 14th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
Yea some guys have problems in later life so they get it done. So because its a slight chance of that, its a good enough reason to cause pain and cut part of your baby away? You are crazy, lets chop off everything that has even a tiny chance of causing problems then, thats just about every thing. Are you taking your baby's tonsils out too?? Just incase he/she need them out later on you better! Lmao and you say you love your child...Well not enough to not hurt them for no good reason.
Still not made a list of pro's have u! Lol gawd
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied February 14th, 2006
Experienced User
Yes, I did have a post of pros...Read before you write. Some lil !**@! went and said they were all lies, but !**@!, I believe the doctors more than I believe some knocked up teen---some one with a phd surely knows more than a lil !**@! like her
|
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied February 14th, 2006
Supporter
allie_18 wrote:
im not judging

you're right, calling mothers child abusers because they made the decision to circumcise their sons isn't judging. Where's the smarts in that??? Moron!!!

I feel sorry for your child :shock:
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
A definition of the medical practice of infant male circumcision....
Is circumcision required for male babies? Why are boys circumcised? A quick review of the medical benefits of circumcision here. ...
What happens during a routine circumcision for a male child? Read more about this common procedure....