Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Teen Pregnancy Forum

Notice-girls In the Family

Tomorrow sometime, I am creating another forum through msn. When it is finished I will send all you girls the link, I am really tired of reading all this junk!

Megan
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 28th, 2003
Active User, very eHealthy
Don't forget to send it to me megan! I'm sick of this nonsense as well!!! You can create a new forum and be the moderator so you can ban people! Woo hoo!
Love
tanya
|

Lol ok! Well I am off to work! Then to mike's for the night! Laughing I will talk to you lovely ladies tomorrow! Have a great evening!

Megan
|

Experienced User
Send it 2 me also...This forum as changed cuz of some a$$holes....
|

Are you positively going to make one tomorrow? If your not sure I can create one tonight...
Love
tanya
|

Extremely eHealthy
Send it 2 me 2 please megan cos im !**@! sick of these sad !**@! on here like monstermommy,long dong & pat924!
|

Me too plz!
|
Tags: Pregnancy, tired
Quick Reply
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...