Its really not a gas problam for me. My stomache often grumbles alot, almost like how it does when your hungry. Except its alot louder and feels as if theres gas inside me.. Its been doing this for 3 or so years now, some days un noticed and some days the people around me hear it even.. Its embarassing, and I hate it. But I dont think its health threatening.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied February 2nd, 2006
Experienced User
I have had that alot. I get panicky on planes or sitting next to people if its quiet cause I fear my stomach will make a weird noise.. Its awful.. But also quite funny sometimes. To think about it.

Take care.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Abdominal pain and bellyaches are common. Though most cases of abdominal pain aren't serious, sometimes you will need to see a doctor. We’ll review some of...
Abdominal pain can be uncomfortable but is very common. But when is pain in the abdomen serious? Learn how to describe your symptoms more accurately so that yo...
It's important to "know your pain" to help your doctor diagnose the reason behind abdominal pain. Read on for more tools and information about how to diagnose ...