Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Miscarriage and Stillbirth Forum

Heavy Bleeding Along With Stomach Cramping

I am trying to get pregnant for the second time. My first pregnancy ended in a miscarriage at 13 weeks.
I did get some early warning signs with my first pregnancy such as stomach cramps and spotting which progressively worsened and resulted in a miscarriage. At the time I didn’t think it was anything to be worried about, as my doctor had told me that spotting and cramping was most usual in the first trimester. That was 6 years ago and now I have finally got the courage to try again. I recently had sex with my partner 4 days ago and for the past 2 days I have just started bleeding along with stomach cramping. The bleeding was continuous for one whole night and still today. My stomach feels as though it is swollen along with sharp period pain symptoms. I know it is to early to tell if I am pregnant, but could I possibly having an early miscarriage. I only had my period about 10-13 days ago therefore I don’t understand why I am bleeding again. Has this ever happend to anyone, please let me know. :(
Did you find this post helpful?
|
Must Read
Abdominal pain and bellyaches are common. Though most cases of abdominal pain aren't serious, sometimes you will need to see a doctor. We’ll review some of...
Abdominal pain can be uncomfortable but is very common. But when is pain in the abdomen serious? Learn how to describe your symptoms more accurately so that yo...
It's important to "know your pain" to help your doctor diagnose the reason behind abdominal pain. Read on for more tools and information about how to diagnose ...