My question is this... Is it possible to stop using coccaine without going into a full rehab program? If so ... How?
Please and thanks for any suggestions
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 28th, 2009
I have a problem with coccaine. I know this now ive over drawn my bank so many times it hurts on how much money i have lost. I lost close friends to me that i wish i could have back but they couldnt take me lying to them anymore, and they gave me a choice them or the coke. it was easy for me to know that at the time i chose the drug. I never regret anything in my life that i have done but that one choice. Out of that short story about my life the quest i have is i have been going to local NA meeting and they help alot, but i do need a sponser i dont want to ask family cuz they though i stop useing when i went to the marines, but i started after i got back from Iraq. I was wondering if it would be a good idea if i should tell them now or ask my sisters boyfriend. ive know him for a long time but should i ask a family member?
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Learn the basics about mental disorders, including risk factors, diagnosis, and treatment options. ...
Learn about risk factors to developing a mental health condition. ...
Learn about screening and diagnosis options available for mental conditions....