Hi everyone! Im due 9/19/06 and have never had kids. I get alot of lower back pain. Has anyone else experienced nagging back pain? Just wanted to know if thats a normal symptom at such an early stage of my pregnancy. Thanks for listening.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 30th, 2006
Hi. My wife is 15 weeks now, and one of the first discomforts she had during this pregnancy was lower back pain. I think your body is just adjusting itself to get ready for carrying your baby, and you're feeling that adjustment. Look on the bright side: morning (er, around the clock) sickness is just around the corner : ) hang in there!
|

replied January 30th, 2006
Experienced User
Hey, you are due just one day before me. I have lots of lower back pain too. I have always had lower back trouble but it has increased since I got pregnant. I think its pretty normal.
|

replied August 30th, 2011
Most low back pain can get better if you stay active, avoid positions and activities that may increase or cause back pain, use ice, and take nonprescription pain relievers when you need them.I used to prefer the above mentioned information.
|
Must Read
What structures make up the spine? We review basic spine anatomy here...before identifying potential causes of back pain....
Click here to learn about the most common causes of back pain, and things that increase your risk of backache. We cover lower back pain and upper back pain....
Back pain symptoms may seem obvious. But do you know when symptoms of back pain are more serious or when to see a doctor? Learn what action to take & when...