Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Teen Pregnancy Forum

15 Year Old Potential Father And Not a Clue What to Do Help!

Early today at around 7pm or so, my girlfriend of about 2 months called me and told me that we needed to talk. I figured oh s**t I hope this doesn't have to deal with when we had sex a couple of weeks before. That was the only thing on my mind. That it could be a million other things but for some reason I knew it was going to be that one. When she left her house for a bit she called me back and then she told me that she thinks that she's pregnant. At that exact second my heart dropped in the to pits of my stomach. Knowing that this night was indeed going to be a long one. We talked it over and over and over. I immediatly asked her questions to see if she was pregnant. I asked her how long has it been since she should have had her period. She told me eight days. That she usually gets it on the twentieth of every month. So I figure maybe a month of regularity. Then I checked and the last time that we had sex was on the twentieth... Once I made that realization, I felt dead. That I have now f***ed up the life of the person that I love the most and mine. We used a condom every time that we did do it. It didn't rip it was perfectly intact. Im wondering how the h**l could it happen then. We were safe. The condom fit me fine nothing came out the side of it onto my scr*tum or anything. I don't even think I and a huge amount of semen come out that time. That is why I am so confused why she is late. How could she be late? By eight days? Is that normal for a fifteen year old to be off a week or so? Is it normal for a 15 year old to be going through a situation like this? I never thought that this would happen to me, or that I would do this to someone at this age. To get them pregnant. I know await for her to confirm with a test. I don't know how in the world im going to get through this night. Please reply back with some answer to any of my questions. Thank you for taking the time to read this.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 29th, 2006
Experienced User
First of all, she really needs to take a test if her period doesn't start within the next few days! It could very well just her hormones messing up her period. This happened to me once, I was 10 days late on my period..Had a lot of pregnancy symptoms, then the day before I was planning on taking a test my period came. So, just give it a few days, take a test and see wat happens. At 15 your periods could be very messed up, mine were. Just look into her getting on birth control, it seems like you're very scared of having a child. Every time you have sex there could be a chance she could get pregnant. Good luck!
|

replied January 30th, 2006
Thank You
Thank you very much, she is going to take a test today or try to find a way to take a test today without her parents noticing. Thank you for the reply-godbless-
|

Extremely eHealthy
Condoms are effective, but the pill would be much better. She doesn't need parental consent for birth control. Planned parenthood would be able to help you.Also she doesn't even need parental consent for abortion either, if that's what she would want. There are ways to get out of parnetal consent. If you need any help pm me.
|

Especially eHealthy
Periods can easily be messed up by stress I know ive had a few of those late scares in my life and one of my friends went like 3 weeks thinking she was knocked up but wasnt. You used a condom so id say shes not shes just having a missed period. As for taking atest without parents noticing shouldnt be to hard if you can find time to have sex ucan find time to pee!
|

She's Taking the Test Right Now.
Today after school she went with one of our friends to get a home pregnancy test. I coudn't go with her, she's in a different city. Its been an hour since school has gotton out, im worried. I don't know what could be happening. Im now in suspense.
|

Thank You For Your Support!
She's not pregnant. I hope this scare doens't happen again. Now I know, birth control, and condom.
Godbless, iloveyouall, bye
|

Experienced User
Well theres a happy ending.......Well, you know what I mean .:.Wink.:.
|

User Profile
replied February 3rd, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
Thank goodness!!!
|

replied February 5th, 2006
Experienced User
Oh my reading this made me think of my little brother who may have his gf pregnant. He is only 15 and im sure his gf not much older. She is pregnant he just dont knoe if its his or not. 0.0

anyways didn't you say you used protection all the time and none of the broke? If so I find it hard to believe she is pregnant. She might just be so worried about it she is stressing which can make her . Late.

On the other hand if there was one time that you didnt use protection or the condom broke then I would say she should deffenty get a test done.
|

replied October 13th, 2007
i need help cause im 15 and my girlfriend might b pregnant we used a condem and everythig and it didnt bust i dont kno how it happend she had her period and what not but she wasent cramping or having her usuall symptoms and now sha throwing up none stop in the morning and at night but i think its cause she not eating but please i need some answres
|

Especially eHealthy
manbaby305 wrote:
i need help cause im 15 and my girlfriend might b pregnant we used a condem and everythig and it didnt bust i dont kno how it happend she had her period and what not but she wasent cramping or having her usuall symptoms and now sha throwing up none stop in the morning and at night but i think its cause she not eating but please i need some answres

You used a condom - GREAT JOB!

If she had her period, I don't think she is pregnant. Just in case though, please have her take a pregnancy test. There are a lot of reasons she could be throwing up.

Pregnancy tests are given for free at Planned Parenthood - and they don't tell parents.
|

User Profile
manbaby305, It doesn't sound like she's pregnant. And if she's not eating and she's throwing up...I seriously stress she go to the doctor. That isn't very healthy. But yes, take a home pregnancy test like Ingi said. That's the only way to know for sure.
|

replied November 6th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
I wish some of these people would update us so we know they are ok.
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...