Hi !

I have a serious question for my mom. She's caught something a while ago, and its sort of "mushroom" on her scalp ! Its white and it actually grows along her hair and even makes her losing her hair because of it, its really scary ! Its just on 2 spots of her head but still, its actually really gross because its a hard mushroom (all dry and so) and grows at her roots and along her hair...

She already tried so many treatments and made loads of tests but none is able to tell her what it is or even to bother to make researches... What kind of doctors do we have today ?! Its really sad !

Can anyone help me/my mom or give me other links to places in the web where someone could help ?

Thanks in advance (even if I doubt i'll get an answer, not many threads have replies here... :( )
steph.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied February 5th, 2006
So your mother has taken all the steps in seeing doctors and dermatologists and such? If you would post a picture, maybe it could be found over the internet.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Hair loss affects more than half of the population by age 60. Start here for basic info on hair loss and types of hair loss that doctors can diagnose....
What causes hair loss? Read on for a complete list of possible causes so that you can evaluate and identify hair loss causes....
Do you know the early signs of hair loss? And when does hair loss require medical attention? Get better results for treating hair loss by identifying it early....