I was suppose to have started my period 1-6 instead I started 1-1 it was very light lasted 4 days, so I was thinking implantation bleeding, my next period would have been 2-6 but 1-26 it happened again but a lilttle heavier and is starting to stop again, is heavier than spotting but not like normal, it noramally my period is 36 days apart and very heavy. Should I try a hpt? Or should I be worried.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 27th, 2006
Experienced User
I would call you gyno and talk to your nurse. If you are on bc then there might be something wrong with your bc. The nurse will tell you what to do and if she thinks something is wrong she will recommend an appt. Or to take a hpt. Good luck.
|

replied January 27th, 2006
Are you on bc? Sometimes a certain kind of bc reacts to your body that way. It happened to me when I first started taking ortho lo. My cycle was so out of whack and not at all regulated as they say the pill does so I was really nervous. I was on birth control for six months before I started having sex, so I wasnt nervous about being pregnant. I was just irregular from the bc getting used to my body. Now I am fine. I take my bc religiously, every night with my cell phone alarm to remind me, and I never have unprotected sex, ever!! My boyfriend always uses a condom and pulls out before ejaculation. Just a thought to be on the safer side of things.
|
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....