Ok...So I cant remember when I had my last period. Last month I had a little spotting, but thats about it. My husband and I have been trying to get pregant for a while now and still no luck. But, a week or 2 ago my nipples got really sore. Then two days ago my breasts stared to hurt. Now, they hurt to touch. Mostly like on the sides and they are getting bigger. I have taken 2 hpt and negatives! Could it be too early? I really need some answers. Is there anything I could do to increase my chances of getting preggy? Someone please give me some answers! Its getting really depressing
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 27th, 2006
Seriously you could be pregnant.
But give it time.. My friends hpt didnt show up until 2 months after she conceived.
If your last period was just spotting then you should go to the doc and get a blood test because that will tell you the truth. Its not unreliable like the hpt.

Keep me posted
im prayin for you! :)
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....