You know pat, I was sitting hear talking to my sister, my b/f and my b/f’s best friend and we all pity you! I mean for someone to have so much hate, you must have been rejected so much in your life. I am not going to name call or stoop to your level because there isn’t a point to it. I just hope that you grow up soon and that you make your life what you want it to be and quit assuming that degrading others will help you succeed!

Megan
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 28th, 2003
Active User, very eHealthy
As you wish, but you should do the same, I am finished replying to you. Good luck in life and I hope that attitude has a positive spin real soon! Good night!

Megan
|

Extremely eHealthy
Get a life pat!
|

I am confused where did this pat person come from, guy or girl, age? Heck if they smarten up i'll gladly be the first to welcome them into the forum but thats after they smarten up we dont need another misty or prettychick in here
|

Experienced User
Melissa shut up and stop sayin crap about me, ya kno I aint a hoe like u!
|

Misty, I sense something.....Oh yes its jealousy! Lay off melissa, she is more of a good person and is a better mother than you will ever be!

Megan
|

Haha megan u so pinned it, she hates the fact that I dont have parents and she does, she thinks that b/c I dont I can run around whenever I want and not have any responsibility Confused Yea rite I went from 14 to 25 in a day sweetheart I lost my teen years grab ahold of yours and use them for all their worth
|

I think I am going to charish that advice for a long time melissa. I just got back my childhood and I am taking full advantage, then again part of me is still way grown up and wanting a child now and wanting to move out. But until that day comes, I am gonna have fun! Your doing a wonderful job melissa!

Megan
|

I hope every teen gets that advice somewhere and cherishes it and takes it to heart like u did megan ur such a sweet girl
|

Thank you! I hope so too!

Megan
|

pat924 wrote:
misty ilek you we have something in common we all hat these pregenant eatbeast
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...