Medical Questions > Relationships > Ending a Relationship Forum

Wife Says She Feel Out of Love

I been marryed for 16 years. Me and my wife have had problems in the past. She cheated on me 2 times. I understand why I wasn't there for her and I never gave her the attention she needed. I have never fully forgave her for that but I still understand. In the last year I went on meds and I have changed to the person she wanted and marryed. Thats what she told me. But now she said it's to late and to many bad memorys. She said she loves me but not like a wife should. She said she loves me like a friend only. She says she hates me somtimes. See the thing is we don't fight we havent in about 6 months now. Im trying real hard to keep my marrage. She told me last night and a few times before she wants a deviorce. She went to see a lawyer already. All she wants is the kids and the house and said I can have everything eles. I will be able to see the kids anytime I want. She don't even want child support. She is hurting inside. I tryed to talk her into councling and she don't want it. Hat the hell do I do. Do I give her what she wants or fight her and lose her all to gether. I need the help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 26th, 2006
Experienced User
Why doesnt she love you, what is it you do that aggravates her?
|

replied January 26th, 2006
Looks like she is the one that needs the pills. Lol. Sorry to hear about all of this. Some counseling would certanly do her good.
|

User Profile
replied February 6th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
If she says she does not love you anymore nothing will help,not even counceling.I have fallen out of love before and when he tried to change it was too late.I think the best thing you can do is leave it alone and give her her space.Who knows,maybe if you do through out time her feelings may re appear if you continue to be the man she was married to.
|