Medical Questions > Relationships > Dating Forum

Is This a Bad Sign?

My boyfriend and I live in cities that are about an hour apart. He was planning on coming to my city to see a hockey game last night, but wasn't sure whether he was going to go or not. Anyway, he said if he went, he would come over afterward. At the last minute he decided to go to the hockey game with two guy friends. He called me from the game and said he couldn't come over because he didn't have his car and because he had a job interview closer to his city at 8 the next morning. Does that sound legit to you? I am worried that he is just sick of seeing me. On the other hand, I guess I could kind of see that it wouldn't be too practical for him to come over at 10 or 11 at night and then leave at 6:30 in the morning. What do y'all think? Is this a bad sign?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 24th, 2006
Anyone? I could really use some help with this one.
|

replied February 3rd, 2006
Hey ya

well that just sounds like a bloke to me, nothing out of the ordinary? Hows your relation ship at the moment?

How old are you both?
How long you been together?
How often do you see each other?
Whats his job? And what do you do?
What car does he drive?

I wouldnt worry to much if I was you, he may have got a bit beer up or someting..

Juke
|

replied September 6th, 2009
I have a problem with my breath,i have try so many home treatment and is not working out.I,m frustrated and fill like dieing.If any one have a solution to it you write me, thank you and God will bless you.
|

User Profile
replied September 10th, 2009
Supporter
i dont think you should be concerned about your boyfriend unless he does a series of things that doesnt makes sense then you should be concerned.
|

replied September 10th, 2009
Extremely eHealthy
That's very good advice. Any time you're interpretting the actions of a mate it should be based on a consistent pattern of behaviors rather than a single instance. It's easy to let your frame of mind color something that seems inconsistent. Certainly don't ignore inconsistent behavior but don't act on it over a single instance.
|

User Profile
replied February 9th, 2011
You shouldn't worry too much. Give time for both of you to grow. We all have our times when we get tried seeing someone, which is really the best time to give space and give that some one some time to miss you.
|

User Profile
replied February 9th, 2011
You shouldn't worry too much. Give time for both of you to grow. We all have our times when we get tried seeing someone, which is really the best time to give space and give that some one some time to miss you.
|
Tags: bad game
Quick Reply