Just wanted to say hello to everyone. I am new here, I am 23 just got married. I just started ttc. These forums are awsome on here, I have learned so much from reading through posts. I'm sure when the time comes for me, I will have lots of questions. Good work to all the ladies (and gentelman) on here who provide so much info. :wink:
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied January 26th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
Hello there! I am 23 and ttc too. Only difference is we are trying for baby number 3! (we started early!!) just wanted to wish you the best of luck!
|

User Profile
replied February 6th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
jolie_3110 wrote:
hello there! I am 23 and ttc too. Only difference is we are trying for baby number 3! (we started early!!) just wanted to wish you the best of luck!

hey,you say you are on your third child,congrats to you! How old were you qwhen you had your first? Is the guy you are with the father of both your children?
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Hi! I was 18 when I fell pregnant and 19 when I had him! The father and me split when I was 3mths pregnant, he walked away and I never saw him again! My 2nd was born when I was 22, they are now 4yrs and 20 mths and are gorgeous. My new partner and I have been together for 3yrs this month.
I am doing a pregnancy test tomorrow to see whether I am pregnant with baby no3! Wish me luck! So whats your story?
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
My story? Well I don't think I am pregnant but my bf and I have unprotected sex and its been like that since the first time. I feel like its right with him and I would not mind at all having his baby its just that I am scared that it will change things so much and I hear all these people say they fight now and argue and they don't love each other anymore. I could be preg,i am only a couple of days late but nothing out of the ordinary. Your children don't put any strain on your relationship?
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
No I wouldnt say they do, but you have to remember when I got with my boyfriend I already had one child. So he had to deal with it or get out!! Lol!
I think it depends on how long you have been together, your age and what you want for the future! Does your b/friend share your worry's?
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
I have not told him how I fel yet bc I don't think its the right time.Even though, I think he would say it wouldn't change his fellings for me. I cried the other night because I just moved in with him and I was scared that since I was living with him and he saw me more it would over time make him love me less and he said I was crazy,so I doubt he would feel the same,however I know he does not want kids right now.I think the reason it scares me is that he is not a very patient person and can be somehwta of a hothead sometimes.What do you think?
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Believe me I am not a patient person but I am with my children purely because I have to be!! You have said that your partner doesnt want kids right now, I dont want to preach but if you dont want children as a couple yet, why arent you using some kind of bc?

Have you had a bad experience with men b4? Its just you seem really unconfident with urself! You moved in with your boyfriend because you both love each other right? Why do you think by living together hes going to love you less?
|

User Profile
replied February 7th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
No problem,i would ask the same question if I were you.We don't use bc because we just never have.We decided we should start using it so we bought some but we only used them twice.I don't know, it just feels right and I don't feel like I am going to get pregnant yet,its just a feeling. I do want to go on the pill though but the hours I work won't allow it, so I have to get a day off.
The last seroius bf I had I was with for 8 months,and that was 3 yrs ago.We saw each other everyday for 6 months and I could not get enough of him,but one day I just literally woke up and started not to like him anymore.I thought it was bc we saw each other so much but after a while I started to think it was bc we were not on the same brain level. I guess I don't want the same thing to happen with us. . .I am insecure about us,not bc we are bad together -i love him,but because of past things that have happened to me and from hearing about other peoples experiences.
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Welcome smurfsgirl! You just got married and you are already ttc? Baby dust to you! I am a little curious though, I am not judging you or nothing like that after all it is your choice but don't you want to spend some time with you and your new hubby before you get pregnant.
I do wish you and your new hubby the very best!
Don't forget, baby dust is on it's way to you both. We are here for you!
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
I totally disagree about having babies or children or even being pregnant does not change your relationship. When you are preggars and your hormones are going wacko and then after the birth of the baby, you become so focused on that baby and they wake you up wet and hungry or they are teething and you are doing without sleep, you look and feel like a semi truck has ran over you and you do not feel like doing the things you used to do, oh yes, relationships changes, for the next 18 years or so it is a lot different.
Melissa feeling that you will not get pregnant is not a very good form of b/c it is just like the pull-out method, but it is your choice. Good luck!
|

replied February 10th, 2006
Experienced User
Sandyallen, hi we have been together 6 years and just got married in january. So we have had alot of time for us honestly we have talked about it for the last year I just wanted to wait untill after the wedding because I was not about to buy another dress lol! Plus it so cute how my husband is with our nieces and nephews he will even babysit them whenever ther parents need, he's like a big kid himself lol so I can just imagine how he would be with ours he will be a great father.
|
Tags: TTC
Quick Reply