Medical Questions > Mens Health > Testicles Forum

Sore Groin

Must Read
Mumps is still common in many parts of the world. But what is the mumps? And what parts of the body can it affect? Basic facts on mumps here....
Although children are most at risk of getting the mumps, other groups are also at risk. Learn more about the mumps virus and risk factors for mumps here....
Swollen salivary glands are the first sign that you might have the mumps. But what other symptoms can you identify? And when should you seek medical help?...
Tryied asking this to the doctor but I kept on getting post errors so i'll post it here.

My groin is sore around my right testicle. When I can feel what seems like an enlarged vien on my testicle and when I lie down and lift my pelvis up I can see a soft squdgy lump appear under the scrotum when it's pushed against it. Ive read somewhere about a condition that can be cause by injuries that you can get a varacous vien or sack of fluid form, usually both at the same time. The discomfort only happens when the testicles are hanging down. A few years ago I was hit pretty hard in the groin and the discomfort has been off and on since then but recently it's been unconfortable for a couple of weeks. I think it could be because I have been walking alot more recently as I have just started university and lectures are 30min walk away. Could walking cause the discomfort to appear? Thanks for any help.
Did you find this post helpful?
Tags: lump
Quick Reply