Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Getting Pregnant Forum

When Do You Start Feeling Like a Heavy Sinsation....

How early do you start feeling a heavy sinsation in your lower abdomen and start getting cramps painfull cramps I oulated on the 17 of january. Please help me?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied January 23rd, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
When I was pregnant with both my boys I started getting stomach cramps around the same time my period was due, most of my pregnancy symtoms like sore breasts, nausea, e.T.C started around this time too. Dont know whether this is the same for everyone? Although when you are ttc and really want a baby it is easy to confuse normal aches and pains as pregnancy symtoms. When is your period due?
|

User Profile
replied January 23rd, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
The one and only time I was pregnant I felt cramps that felt like period cramps when my period was due. I kept thinking I was going to get my period and come to find out I was pregnant. I only experienced this once and I am not sure if everyone has this thing too or not. Is that what you are talking about as far as heavy sensation goes??
|

replied January 24th, 2006
Yea Kinda
Well my period is not due untill the 3rd of feb but I mean it comes and it goes im not realy sure how to explain it though and it kinda looks my nipples are getting darker.
|

User Profile
replied January 24th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
I think you should just try to relax. When you are trying to conceive you can imagine all sorts of things that will make you think you are pregnant. You may be and you may not be.
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....