Since my last log on I have delivered my baby girl, so I guess im not "very pregnant" anymore... Or am i? I have had unprotected sex since then but my bf says he always pulls out. I know this method is completely stupid and almost completely non effective and I think I may be pregnant again. I always feel like i'll vomit but I never do. Is this a post pregnancy symptom, or does that "morning sickness" feeling only occur during pregnancy? Please, any feedback is better than none.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 20th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
I dont think you are stupid!! How long ago you have your baby girl--about 1 month, 1 1/2 months??? I know of women who have done it back to back--and get it over with. Good luck hon--i will pray for you to b=have strebgth. Let us know as soon as you find out--ok??

Always

joanna
|

Experienced User
fatfamily02 wrote:
i dont think you are stupid!! How long ago you have your baby girl--about 1 month, 1 1/2 months??? I know of women who have done it back to back--and get it over with. Good luck hon--i will pray for you to b=have strebgth. Let us know as soon as you find out--ok??

Always

joanna

shes almost 4 months now. I named her ariana.
|

Extremely eHealthy
It has been 4 months---no way. Doesnt seem like that long ago. Time must be flying.
|

User Profile
replied January 23rd, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
What a beautiful name. Congratulations.
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...