Since my last log on I have delivered my baby girl, so I guess im not "very pregnant" anymore... Or am i? I have had unprotected sex since then but my bf says he always pulls out. I know this method is completely stupid and almost completely non effective and I think I may be pregnant again. I always feel like i'll vomit but I never do. Is this a post pregnancy symptom, or does that "morning sickness" feeling only occur during pregnancy? Please, any feedback is better than none.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 20th, 2006
Experienced User
How long ago did u have ur baby? Congrats btw....But I dunno about ur question..Never been preg before....
What did you name her??
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Re: Stupid? Yes I Know.
verypregnant wrote:
since my last log on I have delivered my baby girl, so I guess im not "very pregnant" anymore... Or am i? I have had unprotected sex since then but my bf says he always pulls out. I know this method is completely stupid and almost completely non effective and I think I may be pregnant again. I always feel like i'll vomit but I never do. Is this a post pregnancy symptom, or does that "morning sickness" feeling only occur during pregnancy? Please, any feedback is better than none.

after I had my son I never felt symptoms like that ...So there might be a chance of you being pregnant...Maybe you should consider bc ...If you arent already pregnant again..Because right now you are pushing it ...By using the pull out method!!
|

Experienced User
liwikiwi wrote:
how long ago did u have ur baby? Congrats btw....But I dunno about ur question..Never been preg before....

What did you name her??

almost 4 months ago... I named her ariana.
|

Experienced User
I would definitely take a pregnancy test.

Good luck
|

Active User, very eHealthy
I would take a test and if u arent id get on birth control quick 2 babys is a really tuff thing to handle... I saw my aunt go threw it
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...