Does anyone have a solution for severe bacne and neck and head acne.
I hate zits like you cant imagine they ruin my social life and it drives me nutz when I get new ones every day. Someone please help (groan).
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 18th, 2006
Experienced User
True
Natures cure is good for your face and body except I live in canada and they dont sell it here only in the us. But when I lived in tha us I bought it all the time cuz it worked like a charm.
|

replied March 7th, 2007
Re: Major Bacne
danthadon wrote:
Does anyone have a solution for severe bacne and neck and head acne.

I hate zits like you cant imagine they ruin my social life and it drives me nutz when I get new ones every day. Someone please help (groan).

your cure is easy,

It is not unusual to develop new allergies during your development, I had serious back acne too, and for years I took antibiotics 2 times a day that had no effect, used creams and all that.. But then I came across an article about how allergies were related to acne and so I had an allergy test and guess what...

Allergic to:
wheat
soya
peanuts

once I cut down on those my back acne was reduced by more than 60% and later after a more extensive allergy test I found out I was allergic to some other things.. Basically I think you might have an allergy problem if your acne does not go away with antiobiotics.

Its very reasonable if you think about it.. when a person is allergic to something, they can experiance skin disorders such as exema, swelling and acne. The only way to expose of something that your allergic to is to excrete it from the skin in the form of acne for example.

I believe your allergic to something, I would suggest you get an allergy test and I can bet you that it is probably something to do with that. Hope this helps

PS: also drink a cup of green tea every day it really helps the skin and it contains lots of antioxidants.
|

replied March 7th, 2007
also, think of it logically, if you are getting acne on your back, scalp, head, this is not normal, its obvious you have some allergic reaction to some foods. Get an allergy test, it will be the best thing youve ever done because I can bet you that your acne is due to something your eating that your body does not like.
|

replied April 6th, 2007
ive heard alot of things about proactive...it dries out your skin because of all the chemicals. i work for aveda and we have an acne line called Outer Peace. it has certified organic ingredients and the success rate on it is 92% in 4 weeks. its pretty gentle on most skin types so that might help. the system as a whole is a bit pricey ($120) but i honestly cant tell you the amount of people that have had the same problem, have used the system then came to me weeks later with their skin completely cleared. id try it out. Smile
|

replied April 6th, 2007
.p.r.o.a.c.t.i.v.e thats all i can say. i started getting acne when i was 13 (im now 20) i started using proactive when i was about 17 and it has changed my life. it is a little pricey, but well worth it. i have wonder full skin now and i am always complimented about it. and i used to pick at it and had horrible scars. but with proactive, it evens everything out over time and makes it very manageable. something you have to know, is that there is no cure for acne, only ways to manage it. and im not going to lie, every once in a while i do get a couple of zits but nothing like they used to be. because they used to be really bad and would hurt, like under the skin ones that if you touch it just a little it hurts really bad. proactive is a great tool to help deal with acne, and the best part is that if it doesnt work, you can return it and get all your money back! also, remember that nothing works overnight and it does take a couple of weeks before you start seeing changes, but you will feel the difference once you use it. it might hurt the first few times because the cleanser (exfoliates) your skin and the toner and lotion you put on after stings a little bit, but thats because your skin is raw. i really hope this helps and that you try proactive. it has been a life saver for me and has changed my life, because acne sucks.
|

replied April 6th, 2007
also proacitve is only like $50 for a two month supply.
|

User Profile
replied August 8th, 2019
Thank you for asking at Ehealth forum!

I read your question and I understand your concern.
Avoid soap and towel.
Topical isotretinion plus clindamycin combination at night is the best regimen but it should be used for atleast 3 months.
I hope it helps. Stay in touch with your healthcare provider for further guidance as our answers are just for education and counselling purposes and cannot be an alternative to actual visit to a doctor.
Take care
Khan
|
Must Read
Acne is a common skin condition - but what types of acne can a person have? Start learning about acne here....
Does chocolate or greasy food cause acne? Learn the difference between fact and myth...plus who is at risk for getting acne?...
Severity of acne and symptoms vary by individual. Learn the difference between mild and sever acne here...and when you should seek medical help for acne....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Acne and Skin Disorders , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.