Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Getting Pregnant Forum

What Does Cum Taste Like (Page 1)

My fiance always give me head and I really want to know if I tried to give him head and he came, what would the cum taste like? Is it really gross? Should I swallow or spit out? I need help you guys!!
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper numba1eyceygurl
|

replied January 17th, 2006
Experienced User
Here's some advice: give him head and find out for yourself.

The taste of a man's ejaculate really depends on what he eats, to be honest with you. The more sweets and red meat he eats, the sweeter it will taste. The more citric acid (from fruits) he eats, along with garlic and other salty foods, the saltier it will be. Personally, my fiance's cum is sweet, and I always swallow it, but that's my choice. The consistency of it is kind of like mucus, but I won't go into any more detail than that. If you think about it too much, it will probably just gross you out. Just think that this is someone you love very much, and it's not about the sexual gratification from it. Do what feels natural.
|

replied April 3rd, 2011
I have been thinking about tasting a males cum. But im not so sure about how it will taste. And this post helps me a lot! Smile thanks!
|

replied January 17th, 2006
I agree my bfs is salty and to be honest I dnt like the taste but its love and its natural I guessx
|

replied January 19th, 2006
I know how you feel kind of my b/f goes on my face but I yet to have it go in my mouth yet, but I say if you do , just split unless you want to swollow ,cause when I try it I will proberly split first.
|

Experienced User
I have only had my fiance cum in my mouth a few times b/c I am not partial to it. But I have a hard time finishing b/c it takes forever with him. How long should it usually take to make them cum?? I spend like 30-45 minutes down there and he just keeps saying that it is about to happen but it doesn't and I just give up after a while. Lol.
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Butterfly - thats just a typical man! Hes just enjoying himself to much! Lol!
Numa1eyceygurl - if you are worried about taking it in the mouth I would try spitting it out first couple of times then you'll get a better idea of whether you want to bother with swallowing it not! I dont think it matters that much anyway! =sometimes I swallow sometimes I dont it depends what mood im in! Lol!
|

User Profile
replied January 20th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
Not Trying to Rain On Your Parade
But cum tastes like snot. Salty and mucusy. I think its easier to swallow real fast than to try to hold it in your mouth until you have a place to spit. I keep water or a drink next to the bed for a chaser. Its a good thing I love my husband. I didnt give out too many blow jobs when ai was just dating. I personally like to save it for someone special.

You can get stds from it so be careful, its a jungle out there!
|

replied November 10th, 2012
STD's and Oral Sex
Yes Deary you can get an std from oral sex honey...herpes and other diseases HIV and AIDS. So I pray that you were being very careful and tested before you got married. I was a nurse and we have had several young women to come through our Health dept. and say "but we only did oral sex" gee darling that makes the situation a whole lot better....NOT! So to young women please be careful and take notes ask a physician your local health department you will get the 100% facts.
|

replied December 31st, 2012
y would my husbands cum taste like paint?
Y would his cum taste like Paint?? I was trying to.spice up my love life with my husband even more and start giving him head more offten. And last night, it just tasted like paint and i refused to swallow it. What can be the problem with that? I mean i know what he ate that day and if anything is should have tasted salty...js
|

replied January 20th, 2006
Experienced User
Thanks, I kind of figured that he was enjoying it too much but I wasn't sure if I was just doing it wrong lol. Ok well thanks again.
|

replied January 21st, 2006
Experienced User
butterfly_05 wrote:
i spend like 30-45 minutes down there and he just keeps saying that it is about to happen but it doesn't and I just give up after a while. Lol.

alternate between using your mouth and your hand, and you won't get so tired.

I guess my husband has a good diet because I actually like the taste of his. Some previous boyfriends' tasted really nasty. I offer to give him bj's when i'm horny but just don't feel like having intercourse, like when I have my period and i'm feeling uncomfortable. Now that I think of it, I always offer, he's never actually asked me for one.
|

User Profile
replied January 22nd, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
butterfly_05 wrote:
i have only had my fiance cum in my mouth a few times b/c I am not partial to it. But I have a hard time finishing b/c it takes forever with him. How long should it usually take to make them cum?? I spend like 30-45 minutes down there and he just keeps saying that it is about to happen but it doesn't and I just give up after a while. Lol.

some things I do to speed things up...

Talk dirty in between sucking and stroking, moan a little like you are really into it, play with his balls, or even stick a finger up his ass. (some guys may not like this but for some guys this will put him over the top!)

also when he is getting really close, dont change anything-keep the same momentum if you can.
|

Experienced User
Lilypad and malory thanks for the advice. My best friend actually told me to the finger thing and I thought she was just joking but I guess if likes it then we will try it. Thanks again.
|

Experienced User
My bf always seems to cum in the back of my throat and then I just swallow so I never really taste it....But when I have, it hasn't been bad....But maybe he's just special =)
|

Extremely eHealthy
The trick is to get it all the way into your throat--so you dont have to taste it. I have never tasted cum that was "good" so I do not do it very often. I dont do it --at all anymore--but some times our emotions get the best of us. When you are really into the "moment" that is when it is good for a woman. Hurts and disappointments along the way make it harder to deal with--there fore not wanting to may become normal, or it may just be me!!! This is little trick "my daughter" told me about!!!
|

replied February 19th, 2010
I am a gay male and I have sucked LOTS of cocks in my time To have cum shooting into your mouth and tasting it as you swallow is awesome
|

replied December 27th, 2017
i am straight and want to try with a man and i want to know what it taste like
|

replied May 23rd, 2010
Tastes good actually.
I'm a guy and I swallow my own load most of the time. I enjoy the taste of it very much. Sometimes my girlfriend and I fight over who got to eat more of it Sad
|

replied June 1st, 2010
i love cum! (:
|

replied November 25th, 2010
I think cum is for every one to try . I'm going to try my own right now
|

replied October 23rd, 2012
I just love the taste of cum, and always eager for my boyfriend to cum in my mouth, yes its salty, but it just makes me so wet
|

replied December 7th, 2012
My fiance's tastes like soap sometimes. -_-
It may be just me but I swallow really fast if I do at all because I am very sensitive to really different tastes in my mouth. Gag. Lol.
|

replied January 27th, 2013
I think if you like persimmons, then you will like cum.
|
Tags: pregnant, head
Quick Reply
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....