Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Forum

How Long After Implantation?

I read on another site that the major factor in positive hpt success is when implantation occurred. If I am almost positive implantation occurred around jan 3-5 for me...How long for a positive test? Symptoms?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 17th, 2006
Experienced User
I ovulated around the 3rd. Implantation??? I got a positive test the 14th...11 days after I ovulated. That is really early I have been told. I had some tests say + and some say -, so I went and got a blood test on the 14 th. My number was 23, so I caught it really early.
Ashlee
|

replied January 17th, 2006
Experienced User
From my calculations I conceived around july 26th. I got a very faint positive test result on august 11th. My period should have started august 9th or 10th. It was confirmed by the health department within the next two days, but again very very faint. Between july 26th and august 11th I tested a few times because I didn't want to drink if I was pregnant. All of those test in between those dates came back negative, even though I had already conceived.
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...