Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Teen Pregnancy Forum

Can You Tell Me Am I Pregnant??????

Well I am 17 soon to be 18 and my boyfriend and I have wanted a baby. My periods are regular and i've never missed a period before, even when I have thought to be pregnant. Well I was due to come on the 1st of december and it is now december 26th. What do you think?? I took a hpt the first week that I missed my period but some say that I may have taken it too early. Help somebody!!!!!!!! Question Question Question :d
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 26th, 2003
Active User, very eHealthy
It was not too early however you hcg levels may have not been high enough to detect. Why not go to the doctor and get a blood test done so that you can be sure? Best of luck!
|

replied December 26th, 2003
Extremely eHealthy
Arrow
|

replied December 28th, 2003
You Probably Are Pregnant
If you are waiting on your period. Chances are you're probably pregnant. Rolling Eyes
|

replied December 29th, 2003
Im New!!
Hi everybody im new my naneis julia and im 14 I have a question for anybody who can answer it ok see like a week ago me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex for the first time I was supposed to start my period like 2 days ago and I still haven'tmy boyfriend swears that im pregnant and I do have all the symptoms but yet I took two tests already one today and one last night and they both say the same thing negitive.And now im worried cuz my bf is 18 and my mom and step dad love him but im afarid that if I am pregnant then they will press charges what do you guys think I should do??? Crying or Very sad
|

Extremely eHealthy
Arrow
|

I hope your right jenn I dont want the father of my child to be in jail I want him to be there every step of the way
|

Chyna
It seems to me that you could be pregnant because your period is so late.
Try to take another test make sure that it is in the morning because i've been told thats when your hcg is the highest. Good luck!!! :d Exclamation
|

replied January 2nd, 2004
Since you were suppose to have your period on the 1st and its the 26th more than likely you are. That's what happened with me and I didn't start for a month so I went to a parenthood clinic and got a pregancy test for free they told me there I was 5 1'2 weeks. So if can't go to the doctor than go to a plan parenthood clinic all you do is walk in and they give you a free test. Smile good luck!
|

replied January 2nd, 2004
Experienced User
Keep us posted on what happens
|

replied January 3rd, 2004
Especially eHealthy
Hi
Hello, welcome to the board. Keep us posted on your progress. Let us know how things go.
|

replied January 3rd, 2004
Experienced User
You wouldn't be able to tell you were pregnant that soon. Well, you prolly could but if it's negative you should definately. I don't understand why all these young mothers get pregnant their first time. I've been trying for a year and still nothing. All of you young girls, give me some of your baby making ability! Laughing
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...