Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Blood Disorders Forum

anemic with dizziness and headaches

Hello everyone! I don't really know where to start. I've always been anemic. Well since I had my daughter almost 5 years ago. Since then ive had 3 kids. Well some weird stuff has started happening ever since I had my twins last january. I black out and get very dizzy,shaky,and I can hear my heart beating real loud in my ears. Not to mention horrible headaches. Everyday...Allday. I also have noticed i'm very tender.My little 11 month old boys will hit my legs or anywhere and it hurts! I know it sounds silly. Then tonight I went to the restroom and was bleeding slightly. My period ended a week ago. I don't know what is going on. I'm scared. I've been to the doctor so many times.....They can't tell me whats wrong. Please help me. All I want is to be well again so I can be the mom my kids deserve. :)
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper Lysha
|

replied January 17th, 2006
Hey everyone im just bumping this so maybe someone will see and can help me. :d
|

replied January 17th, 2006
Experienced User
You Shall Be Well.
Lysha,
I am no medical person at all. I tried getting the email address of my medical doctor friend so you'd mail him and interract but dint find it.

Pls let me know if it helps. so we can find a solution to this together. It is well. Nothing will go wrong with you and yr kids will have you safe, sound and strong again, in no time. Amen

i am waiting. Goodluck.

Sam
|

replied January 18th, 2006
Thank you so much for replying! It is pretty scary...I'm only 21!! But I will keep in touch with you. Thanks again! :d
|

User Profile
replied April 25th, 2019
Thank you for asking at Ehealth forum!

I read your question and I understand your concern.
There are two differentials.
1)anemia
2)anxiety disorder
If complete blood profile shows normal haemoglobin then these symptoms could be attributed to anxiety disorder.
I hope it helps. Stay in touch with your healthcare provider for further guidance as our answers are just for education and counselling purposes and cannot be an alternative to actual visit to a doctor.
Take care
Khan
|
Must Read
How can you tell if a headache is serious, or not? What types of headaches are there? Get started learning the facts about headache here....
Do you know when to seek help for headache symptoms? Learn more about symptoms of the four different types of headaches...and when to go to a doctor here....
Headaches can be caused by various medical conditions. Learn which tests doctors use to diagnose problem headaches...and who you should see to start diagnosis....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Blood Disorders , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.