I have been getting strange headaches for about ten months now. I have been to the doctor and they did test with no luck. This is my last resort. I get these really bad heada aches one one side of my head, it feels like my hair is being pulled out of my head. They are there when I get up and there when I go to bed. I want to join the police force so can't go to the doctors again as it will show on my medical records. I really need help...I have even been thinking about going to a chiropractor. Does anyone know what these could be?
Thanks
tanja
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 21st, 2006
Re: Strange Headaches
tanja wrote:
i have been getting strange headaches for about ten months now. I have been to the doctor and they did test with no luck. This is my last resort. I get these really bad heada aches one one side of my head, it feels like my hair is being pulled out of my head. They are there when I get up and there when I go to bed. I want to join the police force so can't go to the doctors again as it will show on my medical records. I really need help...I have even been thinking about going to a chiropractor. Does anyone know what these could be?

Thanks
tanja

hello tanja,

intense one-sided pain is a classic "migraine" symptom - and any doctor should know that. Please see another doctor for evaluation. Best wishes.

Donna :)
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
How can you tell if a headache is serious, or not? What types of headaches are there? Get started learning the facts about headache here....
Do you know when to seek help for headache symptoms? Learn more about symptoms of the four different types of headaches...and when to go to a doctor here....
Headaches can be caused by various medical conditions. Learn which tests doctors use to diagnose problem headaches...and who you should see to start diagnosis....