Do ever think will suicide be the answer? I feel im cursed everyone who becomes close to me either self harms and trys to kill themselves. I feel so guilty all the time. I feel like if I was dead then everyone else will be happy. Having to watch your friends and their families to deal with their failed suicides and knowing that it is all your fault. I put on a front to try and protect people but it doesnt work. No body is safe around me.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 15th, 2006
Supporter
No, suicide is never the answer. I do not know your circumstances but even if the little you wrote is true, if you kill yourself, the people you think you have hurt will be devastated. They are at vulnerable stages right now in their lives and would have a very difficult time coping with your suicide.

If you don't mind me giving you just a little suggestion - why don't you instead concentrate on helping your family and friends. If that means helping yourself by going to a doctor, do it. You have no idea how good it will make them feel if they see you trying to better yourself.
|

replied January 15th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
.N.O suicide is never the answer. .God bless you.
|

replied January 22nd, 2006
Suicide isn't the answer.Killing yourself is never the answer because that would be hurting the people around you and think about everything you'd miss out on if you killed yourself.You'd never have children or get married or anything like that.Suicide is really final and you can't have second thoughts because thats it.
|

replied February 10th, 2006
Don't feel guilty. It's not your fault. Your friends and family obviously have serious issues that they are having a difficult time dealing with. Issues far more serious than anything you've done, or not done. If you want to help, try talking to them. Find out what those issues are and try to help them deal with them. Find them professional help if necessary.
|

replied February 18th, 2006
No!!!
Please dont do it...I belive that when we suicide ourself, our spirit will not be able to reincarnation. Some time there is spirit around us because they(spirit) couldnt reincarnation. Their life as a spirit was too hard because they will stay in the earth forever. So they will disturb human who was lack of confidence.
|

User Profile
replied February 18th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
Why people feel that they are better off dead has got me stuffed.

You feel that you are doing your loved ones a favour by killing yourself???????No f*cken way!!! It would do the opposite!!

I too have depression, comes and goes now and then and will admitt the thoughts have entered my mind but..........I have been able to control it on my own with no medication. Trust me when I say this, if I can get through my darkest hours anyone can. I'm not a selfish person and thats excatly how I feel when people take there own life.....Selfish!!May sound harsh but thats how I feel!!

Suicide is not the answer, get that idea out of your head. Bringing sadness and hardship to your loved ones will not make them happy!!!
|

replied February 22nd, 2006
Hey dude
some one real wise once told me (and I quote)...
"suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem."
.......Right

basically if you kill yourself now you do not knowwhat else happeneds in your life

i doubt that all other peoples problems are your fault
maybe you are just looking for some one to blame for their unhappyness when really it is no ones fault
some times fate can eb a !**@!
and you just got to live with it

and maybe your friends scuicides failed for a reason?
People are not meant to die
death just happends
everyone is here for a reason
i am not sure how religious you are but they are
and the fact that your firends are still here is a good thing

because 99.999999999% of the time things get better
and they will for you
you just got to keep on pushing and hope for the best
do not let bad luck trick you into thinking it is your fault
all you can do is try and be there for when people need you

and for god sakes do not run with scisors!! :mrgreen:
|

replied February 23rd, 2006
It will also help if you can stop blaming yourself for the problems of those you care about. I find it very hard to believe that one person could be responsible for the depression and attempted suicides of others. Look more closely at their situations: you will find that they have other problems in their lives that drive them to react this way, that they should deal with. If a high percentage of your friends are exhibiting this kind of behavior, it's far more likely that you simply feel more comfortable around people who are more like you (that is, feel depressed). Maybe you relate to them better, so you build friendships. And then they act on their depression, and you feel like it's your fault. (why would it be, even? Even if you talk about suicide with your friends, it's not going to make them do it.)

i've been in this boat before. When I was 16, my boyfriend cheated on me and I broke up with him. He attempted suicide, and I felt like it was my fault and got back together. We broke up again, of course, because he cheated again (duh). Years later, I find out from a friend that he killed himself (this was a good 4 years after I dumped him). Why? Because his fiance at the time wouldn't stay home with him and wanted to go out with friends. See? Not my fault. It was a pattern behavior, and he was depressed. He had his own problems, and he reacted to them. It had nothing to do with me, and nothing to do with his fiance at the time of his death.

The best thing for you to do is find a good therapist--even a good (non-depressed) friend who will listen and be there for you. Removing yourself from the world is not ever an endeavour to help others--it's always an attempt to run away from your own problems. It doesn't work. That is, maybe you'll "get away from your problems" but...You'd basically be passing them down to the people you care about. Do you really want that for them?
|

replied February 26th, 2006
Well, suicides usually fail, and the person is worse off afterwards. (they are injured afterwards.)
|

replied February 27th, 2006
Experienced User
Its true suicide can u make u feel even more of a failure
|

replied March 1st, 2006
Suicide is never the answer to anything. Killing yourself is a poor way to get out of life. Think of everyone around you and what kind of legacy you will leave behind?

My aunt killed herself and it didin't solve anything leaving my whole family devestated beyone repair.

Please talk to your doctor or a therapist even call a hotline there are other ways of dealing with stress and problems no matter how big without killing yourself.

I will keep you in my prayers if you ever need to talk please pm

take care
|

replied January 30th, 2012
No, suicide is not the answer for anything. Only losers commit suicide . Even i used to think like this 4 years before . I thought i can never become engineer. Then i worked upon my shortcomings very hard and today i am a successful engineer. Remember , where there is a will, there has to be a way. Just wait for that way
|

replied September 19th, 2012
I too want to die
I know how you feel. I too feel like, well Im just tired of living, I want to die, and just to be free of the hurt and tiredness and I just tired of taking meds and still feeling suicidal. I just want to stop worrying about everything all the time.
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
Do you know how doctors define clinical depression? Learn more about this brain disorder and types of depression that doctors diagnose here....
Can depression run in families? Can hormones really make you depressed? Yes! Learn more about causes and conditions of clinical depression here....
People with depressive illnesses do not all experience the same symptoms. Do you know the signs and symptoms of depression? Read on to learn more....