Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Early Pregnancy Signs and Symptoms Forum

What Are Yeast Infections Like And How Long So They Last?!

Ok its been some time since i've been on here. But I need your guys help and advice. I have never had a yeast infection before and i'm just wondering what I should expect. If any of you have any advice to help me out that would be very helpful. I think I have one. It sucks. Thanks for listenin.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 15th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
Yeast infection is common in early pregnancy. If you are indeed pregnant I dont know if they can give meds for you or not. I know you shouldnt buy the over the counter meds if you are preg.

You put this in early signs and symptoms, but you dint say if you were preg or not. Dont know if you put it here on purpose or if it was a mistake.
|

replied January 17th, 2006
Experienced User
Im not sure if I am. I thought I had a misscarry, but then some of the signs "came back". My breast feel full all the time and my fiancee says he is left with a milk after taste. I really confused with my body and I dont want to go to doctor cause of what they might say and its a lot of money for me just to hear them say your crazy.
|

User Profile
replied January 28th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
Yeast infection symptoms; white discharge, itching , irritation/burning, and fishy smell.

I am pretty sure these dont go away on their own, you will have to talk to your doctor about some sort of medication. While you are there tell them you might be pregnant so they can test you.
|

replied September 24th, 2006
I Dont No Wut It Is?!?!
Ok so like I am so confussed I dont no wut is happening... Ok the morning after I have sex I feel like I have to pee constantly but when I try to pee nothing comes out it jus hurts down there an I have no idea wut it is if sum1 else has this please tell me wut it is, an like it goes away in like 4 days but when we do it again it comes bac,,
|

replied September 25th, 2006
If it hurts to take a pee, it is also a sign of uti (urinary tract infection). You should really see a doctor.

Note: pregnant women are prone to getting uti.
|
Must Read
Yeast infection and candida albicans basics - we review causes and risk factors. Start learning how to fight yeast infections by clicking here....
Yeast infections affect warm, moist parts of the body. Learn the signs and symptoms of yeast infections as they appear on the skin, oral and genital areas....