I've just been feeling so weird - eating chocolate and pickles and weird random stuff. What weird cravings did the other mommies on this site have?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied January 14th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
I always wanted crab legs, chips and salsa, ranch dressing , ice cream, pickles ....Bunch more just cant think right now..Lol I might post some more later
|

User Profile
replied January 14th, 2006
Active User, very eHealthy
I haven't really craved anything in this pregnancy...When I was about 4-5 months I craved meat (i don't normally eat a lot of meat...Especially red), I would like eat anything that moved in front of me...Lol but it went away after about a month. I think you crave things when your body is lacking something. Such as I was probably lacking the iron and nutrients that come out of red meat. Some people crave really weird things (like pickles and icecream, etc.) and it's hard to tell lol what they are getting out of that! :cp I hear if you crave things such as dirt or metal or anything really weird like that you are supposed to talk to your doctor (not just when you are pregnant) anyways have fun with your cravings!! Lol I am kinda sad I missed out on the weird things like that...Haha!
|

User Profile
replied January 15th, 2006
Supporter
Oh Yeah!
Nacho cheese ,salsa and chips............
Watermelon and bacon/pepproni pizza
|

replied January 16th, 2006
Experienced User
Spicy chicken sandwiches from hardees, I ate 6 of them a few days ago. O and hot sauce on everything. Makes for killer heartburn but im addicted. Lol.
|

***belches in ya face*** o woops!!! Gross it stinks!!!
|

Im not a mommy yet...Im 9 weeks and 6 days pregnant ...But lately I crave every thing...I looove food..Ive gained 9 pounds already!!
|

replied January 17th, 2006
Experienced User
Im 23 weks tm and latly I just want any food I saa, even somone saying a typ of food or me reading it, I want it really bad. Lol but my main ones are anything sweet,papcorn and pizza with hot pepers.
|

replied January 17th, 2006
Active User, very eHealthy
Pizza rolls.... Chocolate cereal ( count chocula )...Corn dogs with mustard and mayo...And milk !!! Lol... Yes sometimes all at once hahaha
|
Tags: Pregnancy
Quick Reply
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...