Hey. I just got circumcised about 2 days ago because I was told by the doctor I needed to get circumcised since I was having problem during sex because of my foreskin which couldn't go back properly. Anyways this is my 3rd day after surgery and to be curious I wanted to know if my penis will be the same size so I tried to get hard but it hurts when I tried and I saw some swelling around my stitches and I feel and know my penis can get erected longer but it looks like my penis size decreased I don't know if this is because of the stitches and if it has to do anything with holding my skin back or what but if anyone went through this process please inform me because im very worried about my size and if I will fully erect by the next 2 weeks or so. I just want to make sure this is a stage I have to go through or is it more serious than what I thought it would be.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 14th, 2006
Active User, very eHealthy
It should be about the same size.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
A definition of the medical practice of infant male circumcision....
Is circumcision required for male babies? Why are boys circumcised? A quick review of the medical benefits of circumcision here. ...
What happens during a routine circumcision for a male child? Read more about this common procedure....