Hey everyone! Well you all know we had an earthquake out here. It was in paso robles and it was said to be a very big one. We felt it and we are 2 hours away. Anyways 2 people died because a roof to an old building slid down and crushed them, the whole building fell apart. A 19 year old girl died and an older women, 40-50 died too. The 19 yr old was engaged and her fiancee had to watch her body be removed from all the debris. He was crying and crying. I was so sad to hear that. It made me want to cry. It still does!!! I feel so bad and now im worried somethin will happen to me! Its a scary thing. But those poor families are going to have a horrible christmas. So anyways everyone, I want you to remember the reason for the season! Please say your prayers for the one reason we are able to go to heaven! Take care all of you!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 23rd, 2003
Active User, very eHealthy
That is terrible! I feel horrible for all of those families for having to lose their loved ones! Nikki move to arizona! Nothing happens here, no hurricanes, tornados, earthquakes, mudslides(not enough rain) just dust storms, those suck! I can't get over how much their families must be suffering right now. Crying or Very sad

megan
|

replied December 23rd, 2003
Extremely eHealthy
I know. I cant move to arizona. Ill burn there. I used to live there. When I was a kid, jose lived there all his life...He doesnt want to go back. Not even to visit! But like I was telling jen, I would if I didnt have my family out here! I cant leave them! I still feel bad for those families
|
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Dr. Kokil Mathur
User Profile
Dr. Kokil Mathur
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile
Anand J. Singh
User Profile
Dr. Nikola Gjuzelov
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...