I have not had a period since dec 02, I have taken 2 urine pg test that were negative and today I went to take a blood test. Is a blood test better and more accurate that a urine test???
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 9th, 2006
Also, how far along do you have to be to detect pregnancy (hcg levels)????
|

replied January 17th, 2006
Experienced User
Lol you are .S.U.C.H a fake. In your other post, you said you got an abortion on dec. 2nd. Quit trying to get attention.
|

Where did I ever say that I didnt get an abortion??????????????????????????????
|

Experienced User
You said, and I quote, "i have not had a period since dec 02". That in itself is a lie. You didn't have a period on december 2nd; you had an abortion on dec. 2nd. If you are so determined to conceive a child, why would you get an abortion?
|

Actually, its not lie...Since you have so called not had an abortion I will tell you that the Dr... Says when you bleed after one that its considered your period and you most likely ovulate within 2-3 weeks and then get your period as normal....And to start bc immediately which I didnt want to because that is my business and also the reasoning to why I had an abortion and yes to everybody iam ttc........So think and say what you want to...Everybody has different views and opinions and that is what makes you the person you are....
|

Experienced User
Who cares if she said she had an abortion or not, someone answer her question coz I need to know the answer myself. :)
|

replied January 18th, 2006
Experienced User
Re: Blood Test?????
jordansmom wrote:
i have not had a period since dec 02, I have taken 2 urine pg test that were negative and today I went to take a blood test. Is a blood test better and more accurate that a urine test???

jordansmom
new user, becoming ehealthy

pregnant after abortion???
Posted: 01-03-06 2:55pm
i had an abortion on dec 02, I was 8 weeks gestation. My pregnancy symptoms dissapeared 4 days after the abortion. It has been 4 weeks and 4 days since and I have not had my period. I started having sex 3 days after the abortion and keep in mind that I did not start any form of birth control. All of a sudden 6 days ago I started experiencing pregnancy symptoms (constipation, gas, headaches and dizziness). Friday, exactly 4 weeks after the abortion I had went to the bathroom and when I wiped I noticed a little bit of light colored blood along with clear sticky discharge, this lasted only a day. I took a hpt that day and it said neg. Could I be pregnant??? I called my dr but he is out of town until next week. Help me I need some advice....

....So u haven't had a period since dec 2, but you also had an abortion on dec 2 ???what lady! If ur going to make up a story, atleast make it believeably and consistant
|

Re: Blood Test?????
jordansmom wrote:
i have not had a period since dec 02, I have taken 2 urine pg test that were negative and today I went to take a blood test. Is a blood test better and more accurate that a urine test???

can sum body please tell me which is more accurate
thankyou
|

Experienced User
Like I said before, who cares if she is lying or not, someone answer the question coz there are other people that need to know the answer aswell. :p
|

Experienced User
Lol @ mum2bubba
to answer the original question, yes, blood test are more accurate because they look at the amount of hgc in ur body, where as hpts you have to already have a certain about (usually 25-50mcg) or hgc and if its lower you'll get a negative.....

Is that the question u wanted answered mum2bubba? Or was there a later question I didn't see?????
|

replied January 21st, 2006
Experienced User
liwikiwi wrote:
lol @ mum2bubba
to answer the original question, yes, blood test are more accurate because they look at the amount of hgc in ur body, where as hpts you have to already have a certain about (usually 25-50mcg) or hgc and if its lower you'll get a negative.....

Is that the question u wanted answered mum2bubba? Or was there a later question I didn't see?????

i just wanted to know if a blood test was more accurate thats all, thanx for clearing it up for me. :)
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...