Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Urinary and Bladder Disorders Forum

a Hole In Between My Vagina And Where I Urinate From?

When I was giving birth with my son, they stuck a cathiter in me as normal procedure. Afterwards I felt there was something wrong I couldn't urinate after they took the cathiter out. So they tried to put another back in, but my epidoral wore off and they couldn't get it in because it hurt more then it has ever hurt when they stuck a cathiter in me before. It was 15 on the 1-10 on the pain scale. After a few days the pain went away and I noticed I couldn't hold my bladder. I kept urinating on myself when ever I stood up. I went back to my ob to see if I had any leaks. She stuck gauze down my vagina and a rubber cathiter with blue liquid down where I urinate from. I was told to stand up. I stood for a while nothin happened. I laid back down they took the cathiter out and the gauze out and found no leakage on the gauze. I was told to cough; thats when I started to leak on myself. I was told my urinary thing was stretched and need to be exercised. So I did the exercises and nothing is getting better. I have to wear depends because I can't hold my urine. Now when I am on my menstral cycle it hurts really bad in my vagina but, I get no cramps, but really bad headaches. Now I noticed a small whole just above my vagina. I want to know what I should do and why it wasn't discovered by a doctor, but by someone of no medical training. Thank you and could you get back to me as soon as possible.
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper evabibbo
|

replied December 25th, 2003
Extremely eHealthy
I suggest that you get a referral to a urologist (that's who deals with urination/bladder) & get a thorough check & don't take no for an answer.

You are the boss you are the owner of your body the dr is merely the mechanic you are getting to find the problem & fix it!! If you took your car in for a new fan belt & the mechanic didn't put it on would you accept that or pay? Of course not, well drs are not gods(despite what some think) & they are simply mechanics for your body.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Dr. Ana Aleksovska
User Profile
Anand J. Singh
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile
Dr. Kokil Mathur
Must Read
One in five women will develop a UTI during her life. But what are UTIs? and what causes this type of infection?...
Why are women more at risk of developing UTI than men? Read here for more on what causes urinary tract infections and what puts you at risk of UTI....
A UTI can affect the bladder, kidney, ureters and/or the urethra. Learn which symptoms indicate urinary tract infection, complications and when to seek help....