Medical Questions > Cancer > Cancers Forum

Could I Have a Brain Tumor?

I just got over a sinus infection but my head is still has pressure in it and feels weird and today I woke up and my left eye was so blurry I couldint see out of it...Eventully it went back to normal and im always dizzy.. Im 17 years old and I do smoke my eye site has been getting a little worse I think and my mom wont take me to get a mri cuz she said im stuppid and I need medicin for anxiety :( can someyone please help me and try to diagnose my symptoms online and tell me what they might be and also I havint been sleeping very well about every 30 mins-1hr I always wake up and can never get back to sleep
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied April 12th, 2010
I have been having the EXACT same thing happening to me. I thought i was the only one in the world that felt like this.
Did you ever find out what it was? if so, how was it treated...it would mean the world if you could help me! thank you sooo much Smile
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Millions of Americans are diagnosed with cancer. But what exactly is cancer and how does it affect the body?...
What puts you at risk for developing cancer? Learn how you can avoid or reduce exposure to risk factors for cancer here....
Cancer can occur anywhere in the body. But what are the signs and symptoms of cancer? Learn about general symptoms of cancer here....