Ok so he told me he isnt in love any more and its just not there. He still wants to be in the babies life and wants us to be really close. Since he told me this we speak everyday. Im not sure what he is thinking. He tells me there isnt someone else and I believe him. He wants to still come to the classes all the dr appointments, stay with me for 2 weeks after the baby is born. I dont understand!!!! Someone give me some advice. I didnt see this coming at all I was so happy, we never fought, he was still sooo loving, still is!!!
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper lilluc02
|

replied January 6th, 2006
It sounds like me and you are in the same situation. I'm 16 weeks pregnant and me and my boyfriend broke-up shortly after I found out I was pregnant. We were together almost two years and dated for about a year before we committed to one another. He's always been sweet and caring. He says he still loves me but we just don't do well as a couple which I disagreed. He calls everyday and really seems concerned about me and the baby. I haven't gotten over it maybe I never will. But I wanted you to know you aren't alone. I guess men are just hard to figure out.
|

replied January 6th, 2006
I think that you shouldnt worry about yall so much and be happy hes still gona be around as long as he is still part of your life you & the baby will be happy and thats the most important. When I found out about my baby me and my boyfriend of 2 & 1/2 years broke up with me and didnt see me for three months. He still wont come to doctors appts. But he wants to be there when I have the baby. He told me there was no "us" in the future. Now we are back together and he wants to move in to help out so you never know whats gona happen. When the baby comes your not gona care about the guy as much as you think. Everyone has told me when he will see you and the baby hes gona wanna be with you. There is not one person that said the dad did not wanted to be with the mom when the baby is there so just wait and see and good luck.
|

replied April 7th, 2009
I understand what you are going through,im 36 years old and 26 weeks pregnant i have been in a relationship with my boyfrend 5 years and we were planning on getting married.After 4 miscarriages i finally got pregnant he was so happy it would be his first son and only child with me,we spent everyday together and he loved to feel my belly move,he told me that he loved me and would never do me wrong.About a month ago he lost his job and could not find a job anywhere, i was by his side all the way.Two week ago his mother came to visit him and he changed his mind about us,he stopped answering my calls and will not give me an explanation,he text me one time saying he doesnt want to be with me anymore...Im shocked, hurt, depressed ,and sad
|

replied August 24th, 2009
we were married for almost 3 years and together 3 years before that and i had had one miscarriage about 4 yrs ago. we were trying to have a baby when i got pregnant and when i was 7 months pregnant he told me it would be best if i left and that he wasnt in love with me anymore. i am 3 wks from my due date and i am going to have a beautiful baby boy. i told my soon to be ex husband i had the best part of him anyway. be strong ladies, u the momma so u have 2 be strong!
|

replied January 5th, 2010
my partner left me when i was 5months pregnant we had been very happy together for 5 years. it turns out that all the time he is bisexual. our baby is now 5 months old and he says he now wants us back as a family
|

replied January 5th, 2010
Extremely eHealthy
misscd
You are the parent. He didn't support you through your delivery or help you raise your infant. It is completely your decision if you want to allow him in your child's life. Think carefully about what influence he will be on your baby and how having an unmarried father will impact your life. If he ends up ditching your child like he ditched you, you may be better off never having let him in.
|

replied February 7th, 2010
my boyfriends walked out and im7 months pregnant in a new town
im 7 months pregnant he promisd me he would never leave me and that he loved me but he was very jelouse so i moved 100 miles away to where his family is for a fresh start to help him be more happy and hopefully less jelouse but within being in are new house for 1 month he went and cheated on me with his ex even thought he knew i was pregnant we got back together but now we have split again and he has told me he wants nothing to do with his baby and that he tried to change me but couldnt which confussed me as i have never cheated and have always been her even after cheating, hitting me while pregnant and mental abuse every day but i still love him and dont want to be without him i feel so hurt and lonely i moved and diched all my friend and family so now have no-one im scared of going through it all on my own i've told him that i still want to be friends i still love him but the most important thing is him being a good father but he wants nothing to do with the baby wat should i do?
|

replied December 22nd, 2011
Left me 6 month pregnant
Hi. I know what are you going through. My boyfriend left me when I was six month pregnant. We were together for four years. There was a women at his job who was after him eventhough she knew I was pregnant. And I guess he never really wanted a baby. We didn`t plan it. But I thought we had a good relationship. Anyway he started to cheat on me. Said he didn`t love me anymore and then left me and moved straight in with her. It was horrible. Knowing he was with someone else while I was carrying his baby. I still hoped he will come back after the baby is born. When my baby was born, he realised what he has done and started to come to see us and after three months came back. But it was awful. He wasn`t sure what he wanted and after couple of weeks went back to the other women. He says he loves our baby but to me love looks different than this! He just feels guilty. Anyway eventhough I think he is not a bad person he is just very immature and I am happy now he is gone. I will not want to be in touch with him as I think I will find dad for my baby girl who will really care about her and who will give her love and support. I can only say that if he left you pregnant he is not worth it. He has got issues and will probably never be able to support you and love you. Because simply you don`t do such thing to someone you love! Be strong and you`ll see after the baby is born you will be happy and you WILL find someone who will love you and your baby! Let him go. No matter how you feel now your better then this and you deserve someone who would never do this to you!
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...