Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Getting Pregnant Forum

What Is the Very Earliest That You Can Feel Symptoms?

I have done a lot of reading on this but I would like to have some people who have actual experiance to answer this. I am ttc and I ovulated around the 1rst of jan. I had some major cramping yesterday in my mid lower abdomen and today its gone. I have also been kind of emotional and very tired. I know all of these things could be in my head since I want to be pregnant so badly but I still cant help but wonder. Is it is possible to have symptoms this early or am I going nuts?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 9th, 2006
Experienced User
Hi kansas,
i am not trying to sound like an expert here but will try to help.
Are you certain that your ovulation is on the 1st? Some people do feel slight cramp during ovulation on the abdomen or ovaries or both and also before yr period.
How your discharge like? Maybe you should wait a while more. Remember everyone is different.
I am missing my period for a few days. I had pms symptons last week and now it is gone.....So confuse!!!!
All the best!
|

replied January 9th, 2006
Experienced User
Thanks for replying. Yes I know when I ovulated because I used opk sticks. I had big a lh surge. I dont usually get the ewcm but it was watery. I am about 8 or 9 dpo now but I feel like af might be coming. I had a lot of cramping last night and man was I moody! Lol. My period is due frday so I will test then first if it doesnt show and see what happens. Good luck to you.
|

replied January 11th, 2006
Experienced User
Hey there.

I read that you can test whether you are preg. 16 days after your intercourse. Esp. If you feel bloated, breast hurts, esp nipples and also tireness. These symptons can be same as pms, just that preggie symptons is prolong pms....Like as if you period is going to come but didn't.

Let me know the good news....:)
|
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....